[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone willing to read my final research paper for a women's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: womenslib.jpg (413 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
womenslib.jpg
413 KB, 400x300
is anyone willing to read my final research paper for a women's history class? you don't need to agree with it obviously just wanna get second opinions on formatting and all that stuff. if there's a better place to post this, let me know!
>>
>>8146157
i want to take it and post it online so you get fucked over for plagiarism but im not that mean.

just do footnotes and look at examples from previous years, guaranteed your school has some.
>>
>>8146320
we were required to do footnotes, my instructor gave us many resources on how to format them and what should be annotated etc. i just don't know if it transitions well enough, if the audience would feel that my thesis statement has been answered, etc.
>>
>>8146157
your school should have a writing center. you should use that. posting something here will just increase your chances of something weird happening.
>>
>>8146157
tells us the outline of your paper.
>>
>>8146157
Make sure you didn't say anything your professor strongly disagrees with, and whatever you, do don't post it here.
>>
>>8146320
I will do that and then take you to court for plagiarism.
>>
We talked of women's liberation. . .and how the hell we could get things done
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.