[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone read this? Is it good? I have yet to read it, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: way of men.jpg (23 KB, 228x346) Image search: [Google]
way of men.jpg
23 KB, 228x346
Has anyone read this? Is it good?

I have yet to read it, but it seems pretty interesting. I can't say I completely agree with the premise, but I think it'll be great to understand the idea of masculinity in Donovan eyes, and his thoughts on it. It really shows the modern way of thinking.
>>
>>8145176
>I AM AN ALPHA HUNTER WOMAN STOP PUTTING ESTROGEN IN MY WATER
>>
There was this exact thread 3 weeks ago.
Pretty long thread.
Maybe there's an archive.

It developed in a right-wing "intellectual words" name calling though
>>
It's essentially evolutionary psychology hogwash invented by an amateur trying to justify homosexual caveman LARPing
>>
>>8145176
Two things I agree with Donovan on:

1) Most men today are good, but not good at being men, most have become too domesticated.

2) Men need to have groups of MALE friends, and when you hangout, it is important that you at least some times exclude the women. Gatherings with men only are just different, it's hard to describe.
>>
>>8145176

>the way of men
>written by a queer

is this a satire?
>>
File: 1463651901617.jpg (121 KB, 925x800) Image search: [Google]
1463651901617.jpg
121 KB, 925x800
>>8145975

This post should become its own regular bait thread on /pol/. It's a guaranteed rile party.
>>
>>8145758
What kind of chad has women friends, to the point they think it a problem???

nvm forgot about beta orbiters whew
>>
>>8146222

The only female friends that guys have are the girlfriends of other mates of yours. And then you're hanging out with both of them typically. Certainly not chilling with her when he's not there, anyway.

If you have a bunch of female friends who don't have guys and are attractive then you're either friendzoned to hell and back or you are gay. It's really that simple. You can't be friends with an attractive single girl and not want to fuck her if you are straight.
>>
its political lesbianism
>>
>hahaha what can a faggot tell me about manhood

Millennials. The reason why I want Russia to provoke a world war.
>>
>>8146272

you made a good point about these young memes but absolutely tripped over yourself with that russia line. because russia is just all ears for what a gay man would have to say about anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.