[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The light drizzle didn't hold them back from gigglingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: yKUiWv8D4nqc801uNIfDW912o1_250.jpg (13 KB, 227x300) Image search: [Google]
yKUiWv8D4nqc801uNIfDW912o1_250.jpg
13 KB, 227x300
>The light drizzle didn't hold them back from gigglingly running down to the beach hand in hand. Once they got there, they were catching their breath and slowly turned their heads towards each other, both with a big smile on their face, and just let themselves fall back, where they softly landed and made angelic figures into the wet sand by moving their arms up and down, and their legs from side to side. They laughed and laughed and it was truly an infinite jest.

Really?
>>
really?
>>
>>8144223
>As they plummeted back through the atmosphere Slothrop and Private saw some Banana shaped clouds. As Private wondered if he would be able to make it back to Earth in time for Breakfast, he saw a natural phenomenon that blew his find. As their V2 Apollo Rocket passed through the clouds and the symbol God had given to Moses, he realized that he had truly seen Gravity's Rainbow.

I can't believe I got memed THIS hard.
>>
Jesus Christ sage
>>
And they gazed westward as that ancient celestial sun followed the arc of its path set by the hand of God and sat their horses as the dim glow of dawn fell upon them.
Wassat? asked the Ex-priest and spat.
The Kid spat.
Dunno.
The Judge flipped through the pages of his infinite notes of the knowledge of this world and closed it. He spat.
By my reckoning that's either a blood meridian or an evening redness in the west.

INTO THE TRASH
>>
>When he got home after his adventurous and long day, another man was sucking all the naughty little farties out of his beautiful Nora's wet hole- that was when he realized that he truly was Ulysses.

Fantastic ending desu
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.