[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improved Japanese Novels Library
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Samurai-Warrior-–-Axis-Flags.jpg (763 KB, 1555x2272) Image search: [Google]
Samurai-Warrior-–-Axis-Flags.jpg
763 KB, 1555x2272
There was a site with a bunch of Japanese novels. It had the contents of the Japanese Literature v9 zip too (as I uploaded it), but it had much more than that. It also had some western literature and stuff, but its main purpose was japanese lit.

These books have now been purged.

So, I made a MEGA folder with all the stuff. Just the Japanese lit folder is about 900MB. The full thing is about 3.5G.

Have fun: mega://#F!51Q0waSI

Key: !4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew

Mega has the advantage of letting you download folders as zips, and of having a download queue. Oh, and of letting you import stuff to your own account, so do make one-click backups in case my folder were to die.

If anyone wants to add books or whatever, let me know.
>>
You're doing God's work, anon!

Thank you.
>>
>>8143710
np
>>
Free access to 100% literature 100% of the time devalues it.
>>
>>8144145
Economically? Debatable. I pirated Dostoevsky first, and then bought him. Same with Orwell. And both Murakamis.

If I hadn't pirated them first, I most likely wouldn't have bought them. But if I had pirated them and they were shit, I would still haven't bought them.

Culturally, on the other hand? The more people read Orwell, the better, and his legacy won't be devalued whether you have free access to him or not. Hell, he himself gave a fuckton of free copies of Animal Farm to a bunch of countries, and wrote one of the best prologues ever for said edition.
>>
>>8144155
*pats head*
>>
Bumping to inform more people.
>>
Thanks guys
>>
>>8144145
Since it wasn't literature that you valued in the first place, indeed it does. Stick to collecting physical books and you'll do fine, the rest of us will be reading.
>>
>>8145437
*pats head*
>>
>>8145434
np
>>
>>8143689
u da best, senpai
>>
>>8146450
Glad you like it.
>>
>>8145437
Do you read or do you amass torrents that have more titles you could read in a lifetime while wasting your days on 4chan?
>>
>>8148442
Not him, but both. And it pays off.

Here's an example. A few months ago, some guy asked for a good epub version of Neuromancer in /wsr/. So to fulfill his request, I searched in KAT, and found a version of the Sprawl trilogy with superb formatting, hand-edited by the guy who uploaded the torrent. You can find the thread in the /wsr/ archive. Let me see... >>>/wsr/33351

Just to check the quality of the ebooks, I downloaded the torrent as well before recommending it, even though I have the paper books. And I'm glad I did and didn't delete the files, because the torrent got struck down (as you'll be able to see if you access the link in the /wsr/ thread archive I linked), and the epubs would've been lost forever if I hadn't downloaded them.

Luckily for all of us, I'm OP, and the William Gibson folder has this version of the Sprawl Trilogy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.