[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pepe feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x402
>let's read this through the lense of feminist theory
>let's read this through the lense of psychoanalytic theory
>let's read this through the lense if Marxist theory
>let's read this through the lense of queer theory
>etc.

>tfw we will never again read things solely from the perspective of genetically superior white, naturally born heterosexual, financially well-off, able-bodied, cis-gendered autonomous self-identical reified egos whose desires and motivations are always transparent and non-ideologically and non-interpersonally constituted and whose actions are always rationally derived and easily
explained

Why is critical theory and college so retarded?

Pic related is Pepe the frog man he's a friend of /r9k/ and represents virginity
>>
>>8143273
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_Resentment
>>
Blame cultural marxism.
>>
>>8143286
It has nothing to do with Marxism which is a materialist dialectic. Call it neoliberal identity politics, which it is. Of course that doesn't quite have the same eerie feel to it for morons
>>
dont reply
>>
Alt right right shitting crossies
>>
well kid, that would be analysing things through the capitalist white supremacist ideology :) sorry for bursting your epic rationality readdit bubble
>>
>>
I wish everyone on /pol/ would be rounded up and tortured to death

Fuck off
>>
>let's read this through the lense of /r9k/

so, kilmeny by james hogg

it's about a girl who was taken alive into the heaven of nu-male beta orbiters

literally imagine a whole heaven (its low region, i guess separated from the normal people... i hope) which is inhabited by the spirits of fedora bearers, seemingly male (at least one of them is 100% male and it's strongly suggested all the others are male too), they go through the earth and stalk/help girls only. they found this specific girl so good so they took her alive into their place to orbit around her (it seems she is the only girl there)... hm, maybe it's actually was a heaven for her, not for them, tee hee~
>>
>>8143273

Actually Marxism at its best often occupies itself with reconstructing exactly the "reading" you're mourning
>>
>>8143409
It's an alt-right crossie. Don't try, they usually don't make sense.
>>
>>8143273
>All these people taking this stale bait

Good job OP
>>
>>8143413
Nobody's really taking the "bait", if you could call 2014 standard shit posting as bait.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.