[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having read George RR Martin's collection of short stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: dreamsongsvol1.jpg (36 KB, 313x475) Image search: [Google]
dreamsongsvol1.jpg
36 KB, 313x475
Having read George RR Martin's collection of short stories he wrote prior to A Song of Ice and Fire, I've come to like them about as much if not more than the fantasy series. I'd recommend The Fortress, The Hero, The Second Kind of Loneliness, With Morning Comes Mistfall, A Song for Lya, This Tower of Ashes, And Seven Times Never Kill Man, Bitterblooms, The Way of Cross and Dragon, The Lonely Songs of Laren Dorr, The Ice Dragon, Remembering Melody, SANDKINGS, Nightflyers, The Monkey Treatment, most of his Tuf shorts, The Skin Trade, The Hedge Knight, and Portraits of His Children. A good chunk of the short story volumes are gold.
>>
>>8142717
Okay, George.
>>
>>8142717
Just finish your book so the kids can stop complaining on social media, you fat fuck.
>>
>>8142717
Fuck off
>>
>>8142717

Lose some weight fuckwad
>>
>>8142717
>I'd recommend The Fortress, The Hero, The Second Kind of Loneliness, With Morning Comes Mistfall, A Song for Lya, This Tower of Ashes, And Seven Times Never Kill Man, Bitterblooms, The Way of Cross and Dragon, The Lonely Songs of Laren Dorr, The Ice Dragon, Remembering Melody, SANDKINGS, Nightflyers, The Monkey Treatment, most of his Tuf shorts, The Skin Trade, The Hedge Knight, and Portraits of His Children.

In other words, the entire book. That's helpful, Preston.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.