[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quiz night questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: top-ten-list-for-normies.png (1 MB, 1588x2246) Image search: [Google]
top-ten-list-for-normies.png
1 MB, 1588x2246
Hey /lit/,

I need to contribute 10 literature-oriented questions for a quiz night in a couple of days.

Give me your best normie friendly questions, the participants are all university educated, but vanilla as fuck. Topics can range from popular novels/fiction to more classical literature.

Pic unrelated
>>
Which wars did Stendahl fight in?
>>
Which Pliny died in his eruption?
>>
How many broads get raped, in total, in the Greek tragedies?

What did Hitler say was the "secret" to reading books efficiently?

How many female equivalents of Shakespeare or Kant have there been throughout history?

What was the full name of Huck Finn's companion?

Which group of people was equally hated by T.S. Eliot, Edith Wharton, and Kingsley Amis?

Which continent did Kant and Hume agree has never achieved anything notable in history?

What is the gender of the five most cited authors in feminist critical theory?

How did Pericles say women could help Athens, at the end of his famous Funeral Oration?

What was Walt Whitman's favorite word for his black friends?

Name one Lovecraft poem.
>>
>>8139811

I vote on mr. Dubman's questions.
>>
What is the name of the drug smuggled on Arakis?

What emperor's daughter did Ovid allegedly corrupt?

What is the name of the slang in Clockwork Orange?

Who wrote Death of a Salesman?

Who did Schopenhauer accuse of being a charlatan?

Who, according to Bloom, lacks any discernible talent? (Hint: Stephen King is Cervantes in comparison)

Name three Italian authors

In what city does The Master and Margarita take place?

What's the Catch 22 of Catch 22?

Name the author who utilized the Faustian legend as an allegory for Germany's corruption?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.