[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the epitome of "comfy lit"? My vote goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Redwall.jpg (41 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
Redwall.jpg
41 KB, 240x400
What's the epitome of "comfy lit"? My vote goes to Redwall (the book + the series).
>>
Can this book be read as a standalone novel? I don't wanna read a million other books in the series, but this one seems interesting.
>>
>>8139488
Yes you can. It even has a slightly different lore than the rest of the series.
>>
Walter Moers' Zamonien novels

Super-comfy, highly original, sometimes meta fantasy that starts as YA and gets more mature with each novel.
>>
>>8139469
Loved these books. I stole about 5 of them from the school library when I was in primary school and found them as I was clearing out my room when I left home. Feels.
>>
>>8139469
EULALIAAA
>>
>>8139521
Wait, is there more than just The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear? I loved that book as a kid, never knew he wrote other stuff in that universe.
>>
On the Road and The Dharma Bums are pretty comfy desu
>>
the way he describes food...

hnnnng

comfirmed comfy
>>
>>8139469
Don't worry, once I finish my book and it gets published a whole new era of comfy books will be born.

My book will start comfynism
>>
>>8139469
>What's the epitome of "comfy lit"?
The Hardy Boys
>>
>>8141728
these books got me into damson jam
>>
>>8141765
My book will start post-comfynism.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.