[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me the name of that website where you pay about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1453246811758.jpg (352 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
1453246811758.jpg
352 KB, 786x576
Can someone give me the name of that website where you pay about 5 dollars a month and they will submit your articles?
>>
I cannot.
>>
>>8139317
Damn anon I was just thinking about this the other day. Here's a bump.
>>
Duotrope? I dunno.
>>
>>8139317
I don't think anything like that actually exists anon. Maybe you're thinking of duotrope, but they don't actually submit anything for you, they're just a database and calendar of places to submit writing to with deadlines, acceptance rates, and other info on each publication listed with them.
>>
File: amazed pepe.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
amazed pepe.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>>8139329
Not OP but this guy >>8139325 that's exactly what I was thinking of, thanks!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.