[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNjc5OTc0OTI1.jpg (45 KB, 620x874) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNjc5OTc0OTI1.jpg
45 KB, 620x874
>It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with her clothes up frigging furiously at her cunt, to see her pretty white drawers pulled open behind and her bum sticking out and a fat brown thing stuck half-way out of her hole. You say you will shit your drawers, dear, and let me fuck you then. I would like to hear you shit them, dear, first and then fuck you. Some night when we are somewhere in the dark and talking dirty and you feel your shite ready to fall put your arms round my neck in shame and shit it down softly. The sound will madden me and when I pull up your dress.
>>
File: 1447307094165.png (202 KB, 391x497) Image search: [Google]
1447307094165.png
202 KB, 391x497
>When you realize James Joyce writing about his scat fetish holds more literary merit than anything you will ever write.
>>
Scatophilia and sodomy are sins against God. What a messed up person.
>>
>>8138756

>What a messed up literary genius.

Fixed.
>>
Jimbo you dirty old man. Still, very boner inducing material.
>>
>Irish """people"""
>muh shit
>muh farts
>muh Parnell
>>
>>8138730

Geniuses fetishize assholes
I fetishize assholes
I am a genius

Q. E. D. My syllogism is flawless. Now I feel better jacking it to Mike Adriano compilations, which further solidifies the soundness of my reasoning.
>>
D-Did he really write that?
>>
File: 1458170305247.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2271) Image search: [Google]
1458170305247.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2271
>>8140311
Yes. Look up his letters to nora. The best. There is also one about nora's farts.
>>
File: You know what this means.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
You know what this means.png
1 MB, 1280x960
>>8138730

He's the only author I know who shares my fetish.

Sad.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.