[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna get the ego and it's own. Which edition should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1463006814517.png (319 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1463006814517.png
319 KB, 803x688
I'm gonna get the ego and it's own. Which edition should I get?
>>
>>8138213
The cheapest.
Or go balls deep and get it in German, unlike all the other plebs here.
>>
>>8138213
Luckily for you there is only one edition in English
>>
>>8138213
They're all mine btw
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 442x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 442x333
>>8138227
>mfw when can't find the irl book where I live, not in portuguese and neither in english.

I have decided to learn german, I simply love the 19th century german literature and I want to read it the patrician way.

Pic related is mfw
>>
>>8138317
Even in his own time the book was hard to find, the various governments in the German lands actually had trouble banning the book because they couldnt get their hands on a copy.

You need to get it online
>>
>>8138330
I began reading the book online, but reading from my phone's screen isn't as enjoyable as reading it on paper.
>>
>>8138317
Do you happen to read in Spanish? Because the publisher "Sexto Piso" publishes the ego and its own and it's very easy to get.
>>
>>8138411
I can understand spoken spanish, but when it comes to reading I'm afraid I would take an hour to read a single page, so no, I don't read spanish.
>>
>>8138317
Do it.
The English language is way too flimsy to really translate the types of Philosophers.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.