[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you pre-ordered your copy of the #1 best selling book in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Have you pre-ordered your copy of the #1 best selling book in America?
>>
I don't need to read a book to know how fucked up the Clintons are. I read /r/politics daily.
>>
This book is going to seal the nomination for Sanders. Feel the Bern!
>>
>>8133602
Are you a masochist or something?
>>
>>8133602
>r/politics

the same board that went from supporting ron "the federal government is too powerful and we need a laissez-faire capitalist market" to bernie "every person on wall st is a criminal and it needs to be heavily regulated" sanders

it truly shows how intelligent they are
>>
>>8135214

They have to support someone

Trump is too "problematic"
Clinton is too "mainstream"
?????
Bernie!
>>
Books have an element of biased fiction to them and I prefer the higher drama of the actual political power plays that are happening in the now.
>>
are shitty secret service memoirs the successor to shitty seal team six memoirs?
>>
>>8135262
ebin
>>
>>8133643
Sanders is out already lol.
>>
>>8135252
>being a plotfag
>>
>>8135276
power plays are all character and impossible to be plotted
>>
>>8135281
Yeah, but the writers can't craft a sentence to save their lives
>>
>>8135284
the proof is in your post.
>>
File: eye.png (64 KB, 247x223) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
64 KB, 247x223
>>8135289
wat
>>
>>8135262
no, they're the successor to shitty cia agents who infiltrated jihadi extremist groups memoirs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.