[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rec me some anti-numale books containing traditional redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 307x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 307x440
Rec me some anti-numale books containing traditional redpilled masculinity and alpha heterosexual male role models.
>>
>>8132230
>>>/pol/
>>
This seems like a falseflag, but I shall post sincerely.

The Iliad & Odyssey - Homer
The Saga of the Volsungs
Storm and Steel - Ersnt Junger
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
Parallel Lives - Plutarch
The Histories - Herodotus
The Gallic War - Caesar
>>
smug pepe and so on
>>
>>8132230
Hi there fellow redpiller.

I too am sick of PC-culture and the cuckolding of the white male. Here are books that have helped me overcome the oppression of a system that need to be smashed immediately:

>Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
We need a strong authoritarian father figure to unite against the enemy
>The Decline of the West by Spengler
Made me realize that liberalism is wrong, that women need to be stripped off the 'right' to self-determination.
>'On Women' by Schopenhauer
Made me realize that women are base creatures and as brain-developed as children or dogs. They need to be disciplined, and shouldn't be able to choose their own sexual partners because then you get degeneracy like having relationships with non-whites.
>Anything by Evola
This guy is seriously BASED
>Art of the Deal by Trump
You'll learn how to be a proper man, and how to use people for your own benefit.

That's a start. Good luck.
And lastly:

Deus Vult!!!
>>
Unironically - Atlas Shrugged.
>>
>>8132252
Awful bait.
>>
>>8132258
>liberal """""""arguments"""""""
>>
shit thread desu
we've had this one three times already, it has to be bait by now if it wasn't then
saged, reported and hided
>>
>>8132264
Work on your shitposting technique mate. Nobody thinks you're a legitimate /pol/ poster.
>>
>>8132270
>"opinions that hurt my feefees are all surely just shitposts!"

This isn't a safe space, sweetheart.
>>
>>8132253
Atlas Shrugged is like a Nu-Male essential, children cry about radical independence, men take responsibility over others
>>
>>8132252
DUDE MEMES LMAO
>>
>>8132269
This
>>
>>8132278
haha woah dude that is pretty /pol/ haha :P

you're really winding me up with your /pol/ style behaviour dude :0000
>>
>>8132287
>"contrary opinions to my brainwashed beliefs are just memes, I swear!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

t. cuck Carl (i.e. you)
>>
>>8132295
who are you trying to fool?

yourself?
>>
>>8132293
You still haven't refuted a single point, as expected.

Your impotent deflection isn't going to help you here. Be rational and logical like a real man. Oh wait, I forgot. You are a numale liberal arts Bern victim feminist KEK
>>
>>8132269
hey look a sensible comment
Why will this non-lit thread have 270+ posts again?
>>
>>8132295
see
>>8132287
>>
>>8132298
Try baiting /fit/ or something

come back here when you actually know how to pull the old "let's pretend to be from /pol/" troll
>>
>>8132300
>"ANYTHING RELATED TO THE REDPILL CAN'T BE DISCUSSED HERE!!!! I WANT MY SAFE SPACE"
>>
>>8132314
you're bait is still shit
>>
only newfags will post after this post
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>8132230
>traditional redpilled masculinity and alpha heterosexual male role models.

Just read mein kampf and masturbate to the furher's butthurt to try to contain your homolust for other men.
>>
>>8132230
Celine- Journey to the End of the Night, death on Credit

Mishima- The sailor who fell out of grace with the sea
>>
>>8132318
It's not bait.
Just wait and see. This is an elaborate scam to make redpilled topics bannable offences on /lit/.
Soon we won't be able to post anti-women and anti-nonwhite author threads.
>>
>>8132319
>>8132321
Nice.
>>
>>8132360
Classic COINTELPRO tactics. SJW operatives using the Hegelian dialectic again
>>
>>8132368
Exactly
>>
>>8132321
lmao learn

▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>
James Clavell's Shogun and Tai Pan
>>
>>8132252
you should have saved Mein Kampf for last and you could have pulled off
>made me realize I had to go to art school
putting it up front just tells everyone you haven't read enough to even be a good Nazi shithead. You'll have to learn Hebrew for the reveal at this rate, and that's way harder than finding Hitler's speeches
>>
Greeks were hardcore homos and more hypermasculine than we can ever hope to be.
>>
Redpill ideology isn't anything like the ideals of Traditional masculinity.
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>8133381
they were also manlets
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.