[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haha you like infinite jest?! What an idiot xD I personally prefer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1462417053452.png (160 KB, 343x315) Image search: [Google]
1462417053452.png
160 KB, 343x315
Haha you like infinite jest?! What an idiot xD I personally prefer much better novels like William Gass' The Tunnel. I bet you haven't even heard of him, idiot! HEhehe and but so, am I right fellas? No discernible talent am I correct? I'm just joshing with you dude haha calm down.
>>
File: 623462435243.jpg (21 KB, 305x399) Image search: [Google]
623462435243.jpg
21 KB, 305x399
this is not wallace-posting
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>8129016
>>8129028

I never thought I would find this much meaning in a meme. This has made me realize that I don't need meme's to make me happy. That I am addicted to them. That I don't control the memes, they control me. And I say that I can stop anytime I want but... I can't. I don't want to. The memes give me life and purpose but, do I need memes to be happy? What is happiness if not a good doggo meme? What is internet cancer if not LeafyIsHere? Am I internet cancer? Probably, but why can't I be a meme. On all levels except physical I am a meme, but is that a good thing? Are memes a good thing or just another passing of humanity? Will aliens see our memes when they come down to our war rot planet and think, "How could people this cancerous make weapons this destructive?" Will memes be how we are remembered? With a doggo meme or two and dat boi? I've gone on a tangent and I don't know why you've read this if you did but fun fact that isn't actually fun, the average weight of a pygmy goat is 35 pounds. I'm sad that I know that off the top of my head... Damn. Got to go meme again.
>>
I want to die
>>
>>8129028
>>8129029
>>8129238
>>8129250
all good posts. I'm going to bump this.
>>
>>8129250
Buckle up, buckaroo.
>>
File: St. DFW.jpg (83 KB, 460x538) Image search: [Google]
St. DFW.jpg
83 KB, 460x538
>>8129028
[1] Wallace-posting: A tradition among users of 4chan's literature board whereby posters attempt to imitate the style of author David Foster Wallace.
>>
>>8130971
How did that image get to be a banner anyway? Is there like a submission process for shit like that?

pic unrelated

to anything
>>
strong posting in this thread guys keep it up.
>>
>>8130983
Yes, there was an open call to submit banners a few years ago.
>>
>>8130998
I'm surprised someone from here actually managed to get something through.

pic unrelated again

to even less things or would that be more

whatever
>>
It's threads like these that remind of how much I never want to have children
>>
>>8131017
If I was a child I wouldn't want to have you either.
>>
>>8131022
what
>>
>>8131022
Children having children is frowned upon.
>>
>>8131036
Tell me another joke funny man! Youre funny! HaHaHaHaHAHAHA
>>
>/lit/
>>
>>8129016
dumb dfw poster
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.