[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this is the best board for this, since it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: 753219496.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
753219496.png
20 KB, 638x547
Not sure if this is the best board for this, since it's more personal advice, but what the hell. If it gets deleted, then it gets deleted.

I asked by gf if she has a fetish which she's never told anyone else about, and she said she sometimes fantasizes about being intellectually humiliated and made to feel stupid by a man, and that she never told anyone that before.

I'd like to do this for her, but right now neither of us expects to happen, because she has a PhD in mathematics, speaks Greek, Latin and German, is learning French, and is very well read in literature in philosophy (including having read the complete works of Hegel, Marx and Freud).

So, basically what I'm asking is, is there any sort of literature or philosophy I can read that she wouldn't know about, and could use to make her feel like an idiot for not knowing about?
>>
>woman with phd, speaks dead languages, reads philosophy
>has a fetish for feeling dumb
How Pynchonesque
>>
That's hot as fuck.
>>
Very Wallacesque, with a hint of Kafkatian
>>
I'm pretty sure you could just call her a stupid little slut during sex and that she doesn't actually expect you to go study to be smarter than her
>>
Just go balls deep into music; it's not hard to get a grasp of the influence and evelipment and importance of things like jazz
>>
>>8127057
This anon is right

But at the same time this is kinda interesting. A girl who spends her entire adult life becoming as educated and well-read as a person can be but secretly desiring to be shamed as stupid. Weird.
>>
I'd dump her. She probably still keeps in touch with her old professors and fingers herself under the table to their stimulating conversation when they're out at restaurants you can't afford.
>>
holy god....
>>
people are weird
>>
>>8127057
she just replies 'define slut'
>>
>>8127126
then you say "shut up" and stuff something in her mouth
>>
>>8126939
it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.
>>
>>8127148
yeh but then we both knows she's won. telling her to shut up and putting 'something' in her mouth is the sexual equivalent of losing conceding you are intellectually inferior
>>
>>8126939
Is everyone ITT here incredibly new?
>>
File: 1405479711564.jpg (51 KB, 960x399) Image search: [Google]
1405479711564.jpg
51 KB, 960x399
This pic is pretty much mandatory on this thread
>>
>>8126939
>math
>languages
>philosophy

The field of medicine is the answer, good sir.
>>
>>8126939
Why don't you just show her /lit/? She'll be intellectually humiliated for sure by all the quality discussion going on.
>>
>>8127156
Yes, can you teach me how to shitpost?
>>
>>8127159
Why is that ?
>>
>>8127151
t. literal cuckold

also as a counterexample I ask you to consider the pimp:

a man who manipulates several woman into fucking other men for money, and makes the women give up the money just so they can stay near their pimp.

women are a joke
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 336x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 336x150
>>8126939
This situation is completely absurd
>>
>>8127155
no it's not, she's asking spurious questions.

Everyone knows what a slut is. She's acting dumb and annoying so she can tell you what to do ("define slut" is in the imperative tone- which is a dominance move (a dumb one which deserves to be quashed)). For such disrespectful idiocy she should lose her speech privileges in a humiliating way- she deserves to be physically overpowered.

I bet you're a weakling though, otherwise your gut would already know this
>>
>>8127126
If she is that coherent during sex you are doing something wrong. There's a reason the expression "fucking someone's brains out" exists.
>>
she just wants you to tell her to "shut up woman and suck my cock"

basically she wants you to stop being a nu-male
>>
>>8127198
>everyone knows what a slut is

same way everyone 'knows' what courage is until my man socrates blows you the fuck out.

She wants intellectual humiliation, how is calling someone names intellectually humiliating?
>>
She wants you to say something like "analyze this" and whip out your cock and fuck her over her college books.

The more intellectual someone is, the more they crave a savage presence to sweep them into pure sensuality.
>>
>sexual advice
>from books9k

top wew my man
>>
Have you seen Good Will Hunting OP?

There's a particular scene where there is some guy being a psudeo-intellectual, and Matt Damon calls him out by saying he doesn't actually know anything and is just parroting shit he's read from books without forming an opinion.

Just accuse her of that
>>
>>8127214
>stupid faggot doesn't even know what slut means

boy are you stupid
>>
File: image.png (421 KB, 1200x565) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421 KB, 1200x565
>>8126939
Why would you like to do something mean to your gf
>>
>>8127242
is it really mean if she likes it?
>>
>>8126939
stirner is your only option, op. get a copy of "ego . . ." and good luck.
>>
>>8127242
many women like to feel as though their man is better than them (physically and mentally, stronger and smarter) AND looking after them. Because women like to feel well-cared for and safe. They also love telling men what to do.

so he wants to do something that looks mean on the surface so that their relationship is defined on her end in this "you're better than me and I love you please take care of me" way, so that she can feel safe and happy in her animal soul.
>>
>>8127163
Underrated post.
>>
>>8127265
i think it likely has much less to do with her sex and more to do with agender development of fetishes.
>>
Ask her if she believe in the axiom of choice and whatever she says, reply she's a fool for not instead searching for the fault in the power set axioms.

Also, nobody has read the complete works of Hegel, your gf is actually a mental issue you have
>>
>>8126939
Could become a problem.
As long as she doesn't cheat...
She puts up her resistance and is dreaming of getting sexual arousal from being overwhelmed. Pretty normal for a woman. But women can become hypocrits, too. Don't forget, that philosophy is a hobby thing, one does amongst actual endeavours and a PhD in Mathematics is barely more than a good college degree. Hegel, Freud, Marx are words she says to scare you. I always found it highly questionable, when talking to well read people, if the understood or even really read these books. As long as she won't read special literature in her foreign languages and she doesn't cheat...
But you should work on it. Try out the slut thing or other dirty talk. Probably she will dump you sooner or later, because you haven't done something you don't even know of. If she wants she'll make up whatever facts you would never had thought of and you're done. I have had two well read women in my life and it was both the same with them. They think something and believe therefor they can control the world. They lacked connection between body and mind. I hope you will get lucky and make her and yourself happy with your try, good luck!
>>
>>8127276
let me know how that works out for ya
>>
>>8127284
i think that because it seems being a man would not preclude you from having the same fetish in her intellectual situation
>>
>>8127163
analphabetically underrated comment
>>
>>8127276
>females
>not biologically programmed to be dominated

ishigdt
>>
>>8127291
>>8127284
>>
>>8127298
>>8127301
im tellin you guys, it's not the sex, it's that she loves intellectual superiority in her regular life so much that the inversion of that love, in a sexual setting, has become desirable. that functions the same way for men and women, both.
>>
>>8127315
you mean for women and faggots
>>
File: 1464995408836.png (1019 KB, 500x1800) Image search: [Google]
1464995408836.png
1019 KB, 500x1800
>>8126939

Plot twist:

Her fetish is really humiliating op, by letting him know he's too unintellectuall to ever fufill the fetish he now thinks she has.
>>
>>8127321
stop it. im not gay, all right?
>>
>>8127324

Wow, she's my new hero.
>>
>>8127324
Like an intellectual cock cage OP doesn't even know he's wearing.

That's real hot.
>>
>>8127328
ya sure pal
>>
>>8127178
You're counter example barely ever happens. Whereas >>8127151 happens to literally every man more than once.
>>
>>8127336
:'(
>>
>>8127328
You just think you aren't gay because in your normal life you don't like dicks but inverting this preference in a sexual setting is appealing so you actually do want dick.

t. Dr. Schlomo Broffstein, PhD Psychology
>>
>>8127345
real men are rare, that's why they're so valuable and powerful.
>>
>>8127315
I'm good at the piano and feel like women being bad at the piano is a very unattractive thing. If they are good at the piano as well and I can play with them, I take sexual arousal from that.
I think what you said not necessarily works for everybody? Probably is a bit more complicated anyways?
>>
File: yOrHKKSb.jpg (19 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
yOrHKKSb.jpg
19 KB, 160x160
>>8127354
>Pimps
>Real men
>>
>>8127350
oh my god youre right... this cant be happening...
>>
>>8127214
she says she wants to be intellectually humiliated, but what she really wants is to be dominated
physically dominating her shows that you are able to see through her stupid ploy, proving your intellectual superiority and humiliating her on an intellectual level
>>
You've made a fundamental mistake OP.

You don't have to know anything to intellectually humiliate someone; you just have to make them think you do.

Read Schopenhauer's Stratagems, that should help
>>
File: cvr9781451617139_9781451617139.jpg (16 KB, 163x250) Image search: [Google]
cvr9781451617139_9781451617139.jpg
16 KB, 163x250
>>8127368
“Before I'd touch a square bitch's slit,
I'd suck a thousand clappy pricks and swim through liquid shit,
They got green puke between their rotten toes,
And snot runs from their funky nose,
I hope square bitches become syphilitic wrecks,
I hope they fall through their own assholes and break their motherfucking necks.”
― Iceberg Slim, Pimp: The Story of My Life
>>
>>8127355

You sound like a faggot.

What matters most in women is fertility, height, strong dental genetics, fidelity (so you know your kids will be yours) and to some degree aestetics.
>>
>>8127378
Thank you. Now that will $66 for our consultation, I'll have my secretary Rachel send you an invoice.
>>
>>8127380
nah, she wants the thing she said she wants strangely enough
>>
>>8127393
>ooga booga bix nood mufugga
>>
>>8127403
>he thinks women know what they want
lost cause
>>
>>8127331
>hot
please, good sir, form this out a bit and explain. I am very interested in how this can be hot. For her as a domina and him the sub?
>>
>>8127405
your male pattern baldness is showing Numan
>>
>>8127399
oh okaythen. my social security number is
>>
>>8127411
he's still so insecure he can only see life through le red pill eyes.

she likes being dominated physically/sexually, she wants it intellectually too, get it through your thick skull
>>
>>8127412
no, that guy's just a creepy voyeur who thought that weird shit was sexy. are you really this autistic?
>>
>>8127397
It does not matter whatever thing you find attractive in women. I just think that these values, whatever they would be, do not turn to their opposite when it comes to sexual arousal necessarily and for everybody, especially men.
>>
>>8127424
here i'll take my tongue out of my cheek for a second

I know that, dummy. However, letting her frame the interaction concedes defeat with the first move. That's why you overwhelm her physically, fuck her, and then embarrass her later in a social/intellectual context in front of her friends.

how new are you?
>>
>>8127453
if i were to take your advice i'd still be letting her frame the interaction. you really are a retard and i'm not even op
>>
>>8127415
nigga my dome be wooly af nahmean fuck outta here wit dat weak cac bullshit lmao
>>
>>8127397
>>8127411
lol you people I swear
>>
>>8127470
i can feel the orthodontia behind this post
>>
>>8127126
She says "define slut"?
>Turn her over on her back
>Cover mouth with palm
>Begin pounding hard from behind while shouting Marx's refutation to Hegel's idealism
>Continue for three minutes, pull out, turn her back up and say: this is a slut
>Cum all over face
>Stand up and say "I'm Shiva, the god of death"
>Walk out
>Later if she ever brings up what you said about Marx, reply: that was mid-coitus conversation, who would waste time on him otherwise?
>Look into the great distance with indifference as she stares at you in awe.
>>
>>8128010
this is going straight to le front page :D
>>
Sounds like you should just break up with her desu
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.