[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books you would recommend a Satanist read? No christshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: serveimage-19.jpg (45 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-19.jpg
45 KB, 500x491
What books you would recommend a Satanist read?

No christshit and nothing too /x/-tier or luciferian either please.
>>
>>8126857
>satanist asking non satanists for satanist book recommendations
I smell an edgy teen
>>
That one Lavey book, Nihilism, Nietzsche, all while listening to Evanescence
>>
>>8126857
The one about Crowley being a secret agent.
>>
>>8126867
Obviously the basics are:
>The Satanic Bible
>The Satanic Rituals
>The Satanic Scriptures
>The Compleat Witch

CoS has a recommended book list but I don't agree with the items on it.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/sources-book-list.php
>>
the bible
>>
>being this edgy

kys
>>
Noose tying for dummies
>>
The end goal of satanism is child sacrifice and worshipping a beast like your pic.

Do you want nightmares, paranoia, sleep paralysis, hallucinations? You don't get to choose which form of Satanism you practice, Satan does, but it always leads to hell. He can choose to make you mad and kill yourself immediately, or he can give you a bit of power for a few years if it will help him corrupt others; either way leads to hell; or he can leave you in practicing goofy pseudo-Satanism, and a lot of it depends on how spiritually protected you are and how willing you are to let Satan enter you. The only good that can come of it is awareness of the devil's existence and the understanding that hell exists and is eternal. At least then you will never be naive enough to wonder how God could send men to hell forever, because you will understand what evil really is.

It's not worth it. You have to understand that Satan absolutely detests humanity, and he will quickly deprive you of your humanity and make you a demonic misanthrope like him. Don't do it even if you think you hate yourself, because, trust me, you don't hate yourself anywhere near as much as he hates you.
>>
>>8126857
Quran.
>>
stirner, nietzsche, redbeard, novatore, fillipe
>>
>>8127135
These memes are old Christfag
>>
File: image.png (114 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 256x256
>>8127135
He's right you know
>>
The Quran
>>
>>8126857
Genre fiction
>>
>>8127135
:,) that was beautiful anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.