[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you completed reading the new meme trilogy yet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: meme trilogy.png (522 KB, 437x592) Image search: [Google]
meme trilogy.png
522 KB, 437x592
Why haven't you completed reading the new meme trilogy yet, anon?

This board has a new standard to live up to, I'd hate to see any of you getting left behind.
>>
>trilogy
>4 books

k
>>
>>8125139
I've read all 3 except women and men. thinking about reading it online.
>>
>>8125139
fuck off you humongous dick sucker.
And that cant be trilogy, these are FOUR FUCKING BOOKS YOU MONG.
>>
>>8125143
but have you been laid?
>>
>>8125142
>>8125146
wow..., fuck off plebians.
>>
>>8125139
>expecting anyone to read Women and Meme
Maybe if Mackerel-boy fucking lets them reprint it.
>>
>>8125139
Women and Men might be the purest meme on here ever. No one has ever read it
>>
>>8125150
yes I have a girlfriend
>>
Gonna do 2666 pretty soon, my next big book after Brothers Karamazov
Recognitions after that, I'll do Faust first tho
From what I've seen of The Tunnel it's a bit too avant-teen for me, maybe doing House of Leaves for the meme formatting and White Noise for the Hitler-teacher stuff first will help?
Women and Men isn't even real as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>8125795
pics?
>>
>>8125717
>No one has ever read it
Well I just downloaded it to spite you!
... How the fuck do I read this thing?
>>
>>8125717
One guy has. Like a year ago. He eve posted the library card which showed he was the only one to take it out since it came out in the 80s.
>>
>>8125831
The file works with Calibre. I've checked.
>>
File: wfghfhg.gif (445 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
wfghfhg.gif
445 KB, 500x278
>>8125843
Okay! I'll read it now!
>>
>>8125824
oh right i should finish the first meme trilogy first huh
got about 400 pages into IJ before having to gib it back to the library, I loved it and will finish it when I get my own copy
I have Dubliners and Portrait of the Artist checked out rn, I'll do Ulysses at some point. maybe do some college thing about it idk
Gotta read more Pinecone before I can into GR, my library does have a copy in storage and I've seen some people say to just start with that as a "trial by fire" thing, but I am afraid. People don't really recommend starting with Vineland but my libray has a copy of it and I read some last time I was there and fucking LOVED it
>>
>>8125827
sure
>>
>>8125824
>maybe doing House of Leaves for the meme formatting and White Noise for the Hitler-teacher stuff first will help?
It won't, mainly because The Tunnel's instances of both are done in different ways and for different reasons.
>>
>>8125139

Because The Tunnel legit sucks and your faggot ass only namedrops Women and Men because it's out of print and not for any of its merits.
Cannonball is the better book anyway.
>>
>>8125947
give me a time and address and I'll fucking fistfight you
>>
>>8125947

Main entrance to Union Station in Los Angeles. 11:00 A.M. tomorrow.
I'll be plastered but I will still end you pussy.
>>
>>8125139
>she commits her Tampax to the trash

>reading The Tunnel ever
>>
>>8125947
>Cannonball is the better book anyway.
Hahahahaha Cannonball is his worst book by far. I highly doubt you've read either of them.
>>8125968
You can do better than that, surely.
>>
>>8125975

>Cannonball
>not better than Women and Memes

You can come get served after I'm done with that other pussy, faggot.
>>
>>8125979
Okay, why? Why, in your opinion, is Cannonball a better book than Women and Men. Please include an explanation of the major themes of both and how well they are developed in your post.
>>
>>8125989
Because it's in print, probably. I can't think of any other explanation he'd cook up.
>>
>>8125139
Im proud of you OP
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>>8125827
there u go
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.