[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Know anybody with a Pynchon name? I just boarded a flight with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Inherent-Vice-Pic.jpg (56 KB, 700x655) Image search: [Google]
Inherent-Vice-Pic.jpg
56 KB, 700x655
Know anybody with a Pynchon name?

I just boarded a flight with a guy named Singh Singh. He's unfortunately not a prison warden.
>>
>>8125031
I know a Pynchonesque couple: Kirill Kosyak and Irina Shmal(their names translate as weed and weed). I wonder if they started dating as a joke.
>>
i met a guy in a karate uniform who looked exactly like pynchon who told me has 40 daughters and 40 sons
>>
>>8125031
I know a guy named Braxton Hicks, which is a type of premature uterine contraction.
>>
>>8125035
I like that

I know a pair of identical twins named Carlos Garcia. Every man in theor family is named Carlos.
>>
10 years since last sing strim
>>
Valentine Pagan
>>
I know an old crack addict lady in San Francisco named Oedipa Mass.

I throw her some change when I can.

She's literally insane.
>>
Christian Pickles
>>
>>8125031
Alfonso Albuquerque is a real historical figure and great name.

I had a facebook account called Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed (MoMo for short) when I was thirteen years old. Eventually I started contacting religious extremists I'd see posting Jihad texts on facebook feeds but stopped after a man tried to meet me at an airport in Libya.

I feel Finnegan, Isaiah, Yvonne and Sidney could all be good Pynchon first names.
>>
>>8126374
*Valentina

and you have it
>>
Belinda Broccoli is a character in my upcoming post-postmodern debut novel.
>>
>>8126841
Finnegan Sweich
>>
James Christ
Unfortunately pronounced Krist
>>
>>8126707
That's not her real name
>>
>>8126841
Tell us this jihad story
>>
>>8125031
>>8125031
>I just boarded a flight with a guy named Singh Singh
rest in peace, anon
>>
No but an old schizophrenic woman relayed a Pynchonian plot to me and my friend waiting for another friend to pick us up.

She was a top spy for the Chinese also a banker and a writer and a telekenetic and she was being stalked by some burglar longboarders who she unknowingly picked up in her car a month after she was robbed and faced down with a camera at gunpoint. She also spoke to ghosts of children.
>>
>>8125855
>10 years since last sing strim
I walk the empty streets
>>
>>8127658
That's a Hindu name
>>
I know a guy called 'One Dollar'
>>
Theres a Metzger who donates a lot of money to my university. The dude fits the description in the book and everything. It's actually pretty hilarious
>>
File: brown-017.jpg (755 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
brown-017.jpg
755 KB, 3888x2592
>>8127882
and?
>>
>>8127882
Same thing.
>>
>>8127702
>She was a top spy for the Chinese also a banker and a writer and a telekenetic and she was being stalked by some burglar longboarders who she unknowingly picked up in her car a month after she was robbed and faced down with a camera at gunpoint. She also spoke to ghosts of children.

Write it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.