[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no Tolstoy threads?? Do you think he was a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: L.N.Tolstoy_Prokudin-Gorsky.jpg (98 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
L.N.Tolstoy_Prokudin-Gorsky.jpg
98 KB, 353x500
Why are there no Tolstoy threads?? Do you think he was a very introverted person or extroverted ?
>>
i think he was introverted unless impassioned by a feverish desire to express an opinion, otherwise, he was probably a very unpleasant man. what is it that you search for in the artist that you can't find in his work anyway, anon? the man will never be anything but the vessel from which his art pours. you will only be disappointed by his apparent emptiness.
>>
i didn't know actual dwarves existed.
>>
I've never read anything by him, but to answer your question: http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php

This means he was an extroverted introvert. No idea/disavow anything he says though atm
>>
>>8122118
If you don't know anything about him/ haven't read anything about him. Maybe it's better to just shut the fuck up and let others talk. Obnoxious wiseass.

>>8122083
Personally I think he was rather introverted, but then again: what is an introvert and what is an extravert? Obviously he was both, like nearly everyone.

The division between extraverts and introverts is big pile of bullcrap if you ask me.
>>
>>8122083
I think he was a very overrated person.
>>
>>8122132
Could you care to tell us why you think he was overrated or do you just post your retarded opinions without any actual knowledge of the person.
>>
>>8122127
It was not me who came to these conclusions
>>
>>8122146
Because he wasn't fucking deep at all. Dostoevsky had really deep messages and themes, and wrote about existential shit. But Tolstoy just wrote about balls and rich people.

Ask Constantine, he's like the smartest poster here and he prefers Dosty.
>>
>>8122305

>>8122372
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.