[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some books I can read that would produce a feeling of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: grace_feels.gif (648 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
grace_feels.gif
648 KB, 500x252
What are some books I can read that would produce a feeling of spiritual enlightenment. A moment of satori revelation.
>>
>>8120239
>Searching for a "feeling" of spiritual enlightenment
>not searching spiritual enlightenment

Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>8120500
It's a process.
>>
Israel Regardie's One Year Manual would be a good place to start.
>>
Plato, Hegel and Aristotle. Did it for me.
>>
>>8120508
It's not really, searching the feeling of enlightenment will only leave you as a pseudo intelectual fagot that shitposts /lit/.

Starting with the Greeks and working your way up to enlightenment will leave you as a truly enlightened person that shitposts /lit/.
>>
>>8120547
Isn't the girl in the op cute though?
>>
>>8120589
She's a cancerous youtuber that earns more in a month than I in a year and in a year more than I in a lifetime.

I hate life and want to kill myself.
>>
>>8120602
Hey there's more to life than money, like enlightenment. What did Aristotle teach you?
>>
>>8120602
then work harder
>>
>>8120239
It the most generalized sense, since it was wrote with that in mind, Siddhartha by Hesse maybe.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.