[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ulysses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 15021743._SY540_.jpg (56 KB, 358x540) Image search: [Google]
15021743._SY540_.jpg
56 KB, 358x540
>147 pages in
should I continue?
>>
>>8112118
if you have to ask...
>>
You should finish the book and then start again
>>
Why did you even start?

Got meme'd?

>muh great literature
>>
>>8112137
I read portrait and liked it, then was in Paris and went to Shakespeare&Co and bought the original edition, decided to try and read it.

Haven't read in a few months so debating picking it up again.
>>
>>8112129
who is this cum plum
>>
>>8112216
That's a dude, mate.
>>
>>8112224
wut
>>
>>8112224
liar
>>
>>8112224
no "mate"

how is the united kaliphate?
>>
>>8112250
Legs are the trashiest place for tattoos, they do not require decoration. If you have great legs then great, if you don't, a tattoo isn't going to fix that. In that case it's better just to cultivate really nice skin.
>>
>>8112118

It's about to get good though. Are they on their way to the funeral? Close to fap time I think

>>8112690

Who cares about her leg tattoos she has fucking washers in her ears. When I see those I'm so tempted to snap a combination lock on and run off.
>>
>>8112708
I noticed that after crying about the tattoo and I feel the same.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.