[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good books on getting fit? No Sun and Steel please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: mish.jpg (97 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
mish.jpg
97 KB, 500x380
What are some good books on getting fit?

No Sun and Steel please. It's nonsense.
>>
File: starting squart.jpg (788 KB, 1956x2560) Image search: [Google]
starting squart.jpg
788 KB, 1956x2560
>>8112021

All you need is the basics if you are a flabby seat potato.

Read this and get the gist of barbell lifting and the mechanics involved. Don't read too much into the dieting section. If you start lifting this way for the rest of your life every week it will change your fucking life I promise you, fuck all that spiritual mojo shit. All you need is lift.
>>
>>8112063
Are you speaking from experience?
>>
File: upsidedownss.jpg (1 MB, 1956x2560) Image search: [Google]
upsidedownss.jpg
1 MB, 1956x2560
>>8112021
>>8112063

Read Murakami:what i talk about when i talk about running.

Don't do SS
>>
>>8112428
>running

Yeah maybe if you're an asexual fag.

Think about it, running is so gay I can't even call you gay.

Weightlifting aids everyone; straight guys and gay tops get hip power, and females and gay bottoms get glute control to clench the dick.

Running just makes you a frigging weirdo.
>>
>>8112021
Do starting strength and couch to 5k at the same time if you're totally out if shape. If you keep at them, you'll steadily and rapidly progress to lifting man-tier weights and having enviable endurance.

Go read the /fit/ sticky.
>>
>>8112984
>Hands white with chalk
>Sweat pooling on top of beer gut
>Protein shake stinking up gym bag
>Fridge empty besides for 10 gallons of milk
>Freezer filled with frozen chips and chicken
>Muh CARBS MUH MACROS

Weightlifting is aids.
>>
>>8112984
are you a chinaman
>>
>>8112984
top kek my friend
>>
>>8113141
Yeah aids towards being a great powerbottom.

You fucking gaylord
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.