[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I got all the epubs of Asimov's The Foundation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IA-TF.jpg (24 KB, 184x300) Image search: [Google]
IA-TF.jpg
24 KB, 184x300
Alright, I got all the epubs of Asimov's The Foundation. BUT I just noticed that they add up to thousands of pages. They are worthy? Or I shall not fall for the meme?

I don't have time to loose, I want to spend a good time reading.
>>
>>8111668
>I don't have time to loose
>time to loose
>to loose
Buddy, you seem like a real positive negativist. I'm sure it'll be worth every second of your time.
>>
>>8111668
>hey /lit/ are these works by a classic, highly respected author worth my time?
>>
>>8111668

just read the 4 foundation books if you like the first one.
>>
just read them you faggot, unless you are a pathological completionist you can drop the books any time you want

you will find it a pretty solid series unless you are a stuck up imbecile
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.