[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Hemingway deserves nothing but our tears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Gore-Vidal-.jpg (84 KB, 700x1051) Image search: [Google]
Gore-Vidal-.jpg
84 KB, 700x1051
Daily reminder that Hemingway deserves nothing but our tears for what a fool he has been
>>
>>8111564
Yea.. you gonna have to expand on that Mr Vidal
>>
"9/11 was an inside job." - Gore Vidal irl
>>
>>8111867
And he wasn't even wrong.
>>
>>8111884
Vidal was right about a lot of stuff. The falsehoods of 9/11, the evils of communism, and the fact that humanity is inherently bisexual
>>
>>8111867
Didn't he also sympathize with McVeigh?
>>
>>8111913
Well even I sympathize with his motives. I don't think he should have killed anyone for it though
>>
>proved that conservatives are sensitive children that threaten violence at the slightest provocation

based Vidal

p.s. degeneracy is the future
>>
>>8111943

wow someone sure has conservatives on the mind. you spammed your shit in the coulter thread. get a job you lazy neet.
>>
>>8111992
>>>/pol/
>>
Apparently Gore Vidal looks a lot like Robert Durst

Coincidence?!
>>
>>8111943
It's cute when /pol/ pretends to be a liberal.
>>
Some of Hemingway's short stories are worth more than Vidal's bibliography tbqh
>>8111943
>>8112028
low tier posts
>>
>>8111892
i don't think he ever said everyone is "bisexual". Gore was just against the idea that homosexual was an identity trait. He thought anyone could do homosexual acts, but that didn't mean they were "a" homosexual. It was impossible to be "a homosexual", which was why he always resisted the gay label.

I agree with him in this point, and I think most people here on a literary/philosophy forum would also agree.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.