[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board listed under Other instead of under Creative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 4chan home.png (32 KB, 750x292) Image search: [Google]
4chan home.png
32 KB, 750x292
Why is this board listed under Other instead of under Creative or Interests? It feels out of place and bothers me.
>>
>>8110802
Why does "Other" exist at all? Put 'em all under Interests.
>>
>>8110802
Maybe because this board is slow as hell.

It's actually a godsend that this board is relatively obscure, considering /his/ absorbs the christfags that otherwise would shill here.
>>
>>8110802
>literature
>creative
>interesting

kek
>>
>>8110802
It's kind of insulting to share this category with "Pony" and "Paranormal". Like all the monks and wisemen who copied books for thousands of years and kept records and wrote and read ever since Man writes have all built up for this Japanese anime forum to put all literature on the same level as "Pony".
>>
>4chang
>giving a shit
>>
>>8110802
Moot hated /lit/, and the jap doesnt care
>>
>>8110948
>moot hated lit
???
>>
>>8110888
Well 4chan is just a drop in the ocean; if it's an insult, it doesn't really weigh or reflect on those hermits. Like at all. I don't think they'd particularly care either.
>>
>>8110996
he only came here to steal our gets
>>
>>8110888
There's nothing wrong with Pony, god damn you.
>>
>>8110996
moot was an anime watching and video game playing plebfaggot. does it really surprise you that such a snotty millennial as he would have a disdain for reading?
>>
>>8110996
He actually made some posts like 2 or 3 years ago where he said /lit/ was a pretentious shithole with no value, about the time he said that a /his/ board would be /pol/ 2.0.

This shouldnt surprise you, as his favorite boards were /a/ /fit/ for the feels /v/ and /b/ before it became /soc/
>>
>>8110996

If you can find the very early days of /lit/, m00t actually introduced it to 4chan by saying "Here is your goddamn book board."
>>
>>8110802
Because we're all meming psueds.
>>
>>8110888
Paranormal was actually pretty good more than a few years ago. But now it's really shallowed out.
As for pony, I've never been. But we are on a Japanese anime board site. So... yeah.
>>
>>8111152
b-but i actually read
>>
>>8111163
>2016
>not going to sad panda and seeing all the cloppers
>>
>>8110859
>christfags that otherwise would shill here.
We need a purge. The natural order has been overturned; christfags were important even if you didn't like them.
>>
>>8111163
4chan is not japanese.
>>
>>8110802
>being this spooked
>>
>>8111176
You make it sound like it"s an ecosystem
>>
>>8110859

/wg/ and /3/ are way slower than /lit/ and they're placed under Creative
>>
>>8111135
wow, he liked by far the worst boards on this site, and he withheld a history board from us which actually ended up being /lit/ 2.0.

i'm glad he's dead. long live hiroyuki.
>>
>>8111180
Don't start

>>8111168
We all do of course.
>>
>>8111312
4chan isn't Japanese you fucking idiot.
>>
>>8111325
>my literals
>>
>>8111325
>cope
>>
>>8110802
Because no one here is creative or interesting.
>>
>>8110996
HERES YOUR DAMN BOOK BOARD

/book/ was right

image boards for literature was a mistake

should have never left the text boards
>>
>>8111414
i don't care if she in a wheelchair, i would go out with her and wheel her about just to use her pussy as my personal onahole
>>
>>8110802
It's probably tradition at this point.

As for why it was made that way:
This was one of the first boards to not be for weeaboo stuff or the western equivalent of a weeaboo board. It doesn't (or didn't) host many people creating in their art rather than just consuming. This was and is one of the less popular boards and may not have been looked on highly by the site-runners early on-- the very first post was moot saying "Here's your damn book board".

I'm not sure why /mu/ wasn't filed the same way though, I think the "here's my music" stuff on there started relatively recently, and in any case it was for a long time one of the top shitposting boards.
>>
>>8111135
>He actually made some posts like 2 or 3 years ago where he said /lit/ was a pretentious shithole with no value, about the time he said that a /his/ board would be /pol/ 2.0.
in every meme is a grain of truth my friend.

honestly I think that most of the christfags who would otherwise shitpost on /pol/ spend their time on /his/.
>>
>>8111135
>where he said /lit/ was a pretentious shithole with no value

So you're hating on him for being right?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.