[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are trippy/psychedelic novels, poetry, and non-fiction,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1000x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1000x755
There are trippy/psychedelic novels, poetry, and non-fiction, but is there such thing as a psychedelic play?
I'm very into theatre and psychedelia, but I've never found a cross section of both.
>>
A Midsummer Night's Dream
>>
>>8110421

lol @ satan dick

alex grey confirmed cuck
>>
>>8110446
>doesn't even have 666 in his trip

turn it off
>>
>>8110458

i run shit around here you faggot, hth
>>
>>8110461
no you don't

i'm the best shitposter in town
>>
Bumpingg
>>
Well there's Sarah Kane's plays, Blasted is pretty trippy.
>>
File: 20160520_205551.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160520_205551.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>8110421
Isn't this what "theatre of the absurd" is? Or am I thinking of something else?
>>
Alfred Jarry, and Beckett is kinda conceptually tripped out.
>>
>>8110746
The closest you'll get
>>
>>8110421
Not really a play, but -- the section of Ulysses that is formatted as one.
>>
mozzart
>>
>>8112570

The only thing more beautiful to listen to on psychedelics than the grateful dead is classical music.

I don't much care for it otherwise, but it's overwhelmingly beautiful on a trip
>>
>>8110421
The hypersphere by anon
>>
>>8110421
The Fungi of Yuggoth was pretty funky

And of course Naked Lunch
>>
>>8110421
Beckett? Waiting for Godot is like a bad trip on a lot of stages.
>>
>>8112634

Naked Lunch is more in the vein of heroin/heroin withdrawal-induced hallucinations. Very different from a psychedelic experience.
>>
The Wall by Pink Floyd if you listen to it in order from start to finish. And listen to the lyrics and think about it. It is very operatic
>>
Arcadia is pretty psychedelic despite not having anything to do with drugs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.