[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Zizek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-05-31 at 05.50.47).png (620 KB, 1006x381) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-31 at 05.50.47).png
620 KB, 1006x381
Pic of zizeks son that could be memable
>>
>>8105489
Imagine trying to express your opinions in your teenage years with a dad like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CeL2z9yrs
>>
>>8105489
>"saw the booty"

More like "saw the ideology"?

that's the best I can do.
>>
The girl in the front is ridiculously cute.
>>
>>8105489
hee ish narshishishtically sheeing the bootie
*plucks t-shirt*
>>
>>8105654
How? She's a typical snaggle-toothed child. Also

>arceus
Is he a pokemon?
>>
>>8105701
What do you mean "how"? Do you expect me to convince you of my subjective opinion on the cuteness of a child?
>>
Is she single?
>>
Anyone else think he looks a little like Gaddis?
>>
>>8105701
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziz
>>
>>8105756
He's too fat to be Gaddis. He could almost pass for a mini-Gass though.
>>
>>8105489
What books do you think slavoj makes him read?
>>
>>8105796
Ziz sounds like a /lit/ variant of kek.
>>
>>8105840
Zozzle and max par, my /b/rudda.
>>
He really does look like Zizek.
>>
>>8105840
zek
>>
>>8105840
ziz'd
>>
everyone in this picture looking horribly inbred
>>
File: pynpyn.jpg (43 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
pynpyn.jpg
43 KB, 300x400
>>8105840
Priz Ziz
>>
He looks like he plays Minecraft a lot.
>>
>>8105489
Zizek's son's friend is named Tit.

huh
>>
>>8106093
zizek'd
Is Tim's facebook open for everyone to see? If yes post more.
>>
>>8105840
ziziziziziziz
>>
look at his facebook

he is a typical 21st century Western male. baby faced, slightly effeminate, non-threatening. enjoys video games and bernie sanders. communicates with his friends through internet memes.

he seems to have lots of girls commenting on his posts. he could be a chubby don juan like his dad or he could be gay. not that you can't have female friends in your teen years but it's rare and i would say comfort around women at that age speaks to a sexual / social precociousness or homosexuality. i don't think his fathers fame factors in (as in the girls are impressed by his last name).

but we know he's of the social nerd variety, much like his father, a real ENTP.
>>
> this meme loving fuck

Zizek obviously didn't start with the Greeks with this child.

Seriously, though, don't fuck with this kid. Leave him alone.
>>
>>8105656
*rubs nose*
>>
>>8105489
His shirt says rebel. Zizek is working his magic on him through consumerism. Before long, he'll be sniffing, tugging and fighting Capitalism with the best of them.
>>
>all those hipster girls as friends

if the kid is smart he can really give a good use of his parenthood to easily get laid with easily impressionable leftist pseud qts
>>
>>8106691
He just needs to hope that his dad won't go all out with his criticism of multiculturalism and hatred of liberals. Won't get the booty if Slavoj gets labeled a proper fascist by the hipster liberals.
>>
>>8106720
then he will become the forbidden fruit and enjoy even more sex, and so on
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.