[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make a Deal with a publisher?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gallery-1463229473-trump.jpg (404 KB, 1600x1043) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1463229473-trump.jpg
404 KB, 1600x1043
How to make a Deal with a publisher?
>>
>>8103757
Submit a letter to an agent first.
>>
>>8103757
If my ideas were very interesting, but my prose somewhat lacking, would an agent be interested in that?
>>
as soon as they let you in their office hit your knees and reach for their cock
>>
Research an agent and send a personalized query letter. See if they ask for samples. Send samples, then hope your agent can snag a good publisher.
>>
>>8103757
Barron always looks bored as hell. I bet he's gonna fuck some shit up big league when he hits mad prince age.
>>
>>8103757
lol is that like for real trumps place, with all that gold and his wife and son?

seriously I don't know shit about trump but there is some all star tacky shit going on in that photo, ahaha I so hope he wins the presidency
>>
>>8103982
Looks like the top floor of Trump tower.

Notice the keyword here is tower. Of course it's going to be ornate af
>>
>>8103981
>Barron
LOL he actually named his son Barron
>>
>>8103988
What did you name your wife's son?
>>
>>8103982
Yeah, that's his place. Say what you will about the decorating, but that view is dank. He probably cranks it every morning just looking out the window.
>>
>>8103999
He was already four years old when I met him. He likes me to call him 'E.Z. Jay' and he just calls me by my first name even after all these years of paying for his care and education.
>>
>>8104013
my wifes son always calls me Monica. no idea why.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.