[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for books that are debachery. Books that are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I'm looking for books that are debachery. Books that are disgusting and obscene, which make you feel rejuvenated and relaxed. I read a little bit of Story Of The Eye, I felt that rejuvenated free feeling. Also, Michael Gira's spoken word, but I have not read his book The Consumer. I wish that I could get that on paperback or something, but I can just read it on my kindle. I'm a disgusting man, I feel content in that equilibrium between disgust and self loathing, where there's just a nihilistic nothing matters sort of feeling, except for feeling your self loathing being dumped into your reflection off of the story.

I was thinking about reading cows, eden eden eden, the consumer, the painted bird. I want to know what you think though.
>>
Hogg.

That's all you need
>>
I want to read
eden eden eden
cows
the painter bird
the consumer
hogg
peter sotos writings

I'm not sure where to find the peter sotos "total abuse" or any of his stories for that matter.
>>
>>8102806
save your hard earned money on a therapist
>>
>>8102806
Crash by Ballard
>>
>>8102806
The Tunnel
>>
Apocalypse Culture 1 and 2
>>
>>8102918
I have one. I've been seeing one for years. You think the goal is to become acceptable?
>>
>>8102806
William S. Burrough's Naked Lunch, and then his Nova Trilogy.
>>
>>8102806
120 Days of Sodomy

That shit is just off the walls
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.