[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is every response to existential crises a call to pile on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 7948372.png (26 KB, 345x504) Image search: [Google]
7948372.png
26 KB, 345x504
Why is every response to existential crises a call to pile on shitloads of spooks? You know religion is used to take advantage of people, right? You know lit affects religious inclinations in order to portray a veneer of "patricianhood" based on "respect" for "culture" (i.e. pseudo intellectual masturbation), right?

You know that philosophy (ignoring mathematics or science) cannot lead to non trivial conclusions, right? You know that literature is pushed as "an insight in to the human condition" (or anything more pretentious than entertainment) by the publishing-media-academia industrial complex for financial gain, right? Also by pseudo intellectuals who try to look smart.
>>
>>8101457
>ignoring mathematics or science
why is every thread about this shit posted by the same ignorant moron
>>
>>8101457
Well, I guess the only solution is to kill yourself.
>>
>>8101457
You hate organized Religion,
You hate Philosophy.
You hate college level novels.

The last one is understandable, (Fucking book snobs) but the first two makes you a vapid atheist cunt burglar, who I think is still dreaming about porking his FAT mother.

tldr: You're a cunt.
>>
>>8101526
Stop projecting bro lol.
>>
>>8101457
Who gives a shit, OP? Stop trying to prove your own intelligence to yourself by posting shit like this.
>>
>>8101552
>>8101526
>>8101467
Triggered.
>>
>>8101552
spooked so badly lmao
>>
>>8101457
I agree, the only reasonable course of action is in fact suicide. You have to be some kind of masochist to live a secular life.
>>
>>8101457
>You know that philosophy (ignoring mathematics or science)

If you're "ignoring mathematics or science", then you're not doing philosophy.
>>
>spook
thread hidden
>>
>>8101635
What is: Looser mentality?
>>
>>8101705
I don't know, you made it up
>>
File: are you jesting me.png (114 KB, 347x344) Image search: [Google]
are you jesting me.png
114 KB, 347x344
>ignoring mathematics or science
>>
>>8101457
Anon, did you ever wonder if spooks are a spook?
>>
>>8101457
>You know religion is used to take advantage of people, right?
Kek. Are you going to whine about Thanksgiving being about killing Indians next?
>>
>>8103437
if somebody think the spook is something who make some kind of value, then that person convert spook into spook.
>>
>>8101457
>i.e. pseudo intellectual masturbation
Read your post again.
>>
>>8103437
oh shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.