[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>itt we write a book one sentence at a time Margot arrived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: sirens-660x660.jpg (175 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
sirens-660x660.jpg
175 KB, 660x660
>itt

we write a book one sentence at a time

Margot arrived by way of the Greenline bus.
>>
>>8101258
Margot wondered if the Greenline bus could fit in her coochie
>>
just full stop out right like that? so much for flow

>greenline
clearly a reference to the israel armistice borders
>>
>>8101268
why does this always happen?
>>
>>8101258
She approached the waiting Tenenbaum late as usual, and they smiled quietly.
"Stand up and let me get a look at you" she said, and he did, laughing softly at her maternal tone. They huggged long and warm from the years apart and from the hidden love that remained unspoken.

good movie.
>>
>>8101258
>>
>>8103114
Why did she fuck her face up like that
>>
>>8101313
farts started to run from her arse in all directions, giant turds were the embodiment of pleasure.
>>
>>8103196
Margot whats that smell?
>>
>>8103196
poop pee poop poop pee
>>
>>8103203
Slipknot is an American heavy metal band from Des Moines, Iowa. The band was founded in September 1995 by percussionist Shawn Crahan and bassist Paul Gray. After several lineup changes in its early years, the band settled on nine members for more than a decade:
>>
Zeus, disguised as a bum looking for handouts at the bus station, was offended by the abominable stench emanating from Margot and cursed her with a comically oversized left thumb, which she would use, in a story unrelated to this one, to flag rides on the interstate.
>>
>>8103366
Poopy butthole.
>>
>>8103625
shouted Margot, all the while mourning her loss of innocence to Tourette's
>>
>>8101258
When she got off the bus she turnend gay l;amo
>>
"Op is a fag for thinking these threads ever work", she said, breaking the fourth wall.
>>
>>8103750
...Said Anon, about Margot's 4th wall breaking comment.
>>
>>8101313
I worked really hard on this, lads. Someone put in some effort
>>
>>8103766
no. its fucking gay and bad.
>>
>>8103366
And then Zeus proceeded to rape her.
>>
>>8104244
Margot,realizing it was the king of the gods himself, allowed her body to be defiled violently and thrashed about with great convutions of pleasure.
>>
>>8104247

He turned into a sparrow and flew off after he had his way with her, leaving her naked with seed dripping out of her and on her giant thumb.
>>
>BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT, her dry, used arsehole went, a stray bit of sweetcorn falling out which she brushed away in shame.

The bus driver stuck his nose into the air and took a hearty sniff, 'Ah,' he crowed 'A scent fit for the best soup, a great comestible indeed.'

He started his engine.

'Come, Solomon.' The bus driver said to his negro servant who was doing something beneath the deck. 'To my home for a repast, you may fuck my wife tonight.'

Off they sped.
>>
The fact that
>>
I cannot just enjoy my pale ale, cigarillo and Maex book in this cafe without the Pig Bourgeois entering my mind all day is troubling.

Sven and Carl may be able to help me with this. The state must be smashed.
>>
And it was on that day I realized I had AIDS
>>
Meanwhile, somewhere else, Margot's brother had gotten his dick stuck in the cat again.
>>
>>8104544
The cat, a grey Peterbald, had a temperomandibular joint disorder that prevented its jaw from fully opening and closing when under duress.
>>
>>8104687
He reflected on this briefly as he felt the sharp tips of kitty's fangs piece his skin.
>>
>>8104265
She soon gave birth to a half mortal, half god thumb-man named Digit, who was extraordinarily pretentious, even by /lit/ standards.
>>
He came inside himself.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.