[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Darconville's Cat takes it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Why Darconville's Cat takes it?
>>
>>8100363
who is the draconville's cat in that story, the guy or the girl?
>>
>>8100381
The cat is speaking to the reader.
>>
Darconville has better prose
>>
academics dont write masterpieces
>>
>know nothing of the specifics behind Alexander Theroux or Darconville's Cat until this thread
>apparently based on his time teaching English at Longwood University
>hookin' up with the student body apparently central to the book

When I was in high school, my older brother took me on his trips to college campuses to party and having visited Longwood myself it's the closest I've ever felt to being the last man on Earth. I got drunk at a Halloween party and screwed a nice older girl's brains out.

Best mathematical odds for poontang; tons of hot, horny coeds who haven't felt the touch of a real man. It's a farm town in the middle of nowhere. There's nothing there but trees, livestock, and a couple thosand 18-22 year old females.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.