[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey can anyone in publishing answer this please What fonts are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hey can anyone in publishing answer this please

What fonts are used in the covers of the picrelated Penguin Classics? I need to know for a school project. Thank you!
>>
I work in publishing and I have no idea. Not sure why you think someone would need to work in publishing to answer this, just someone who knows stuff about fonts.
>>
http://fontsinuse.com/tags/526/Penguin+Books
>>
>>8098906
I was just wondering if anyone worked at Penguin publishing. Should have specified.
>>8098917
Thanks! Cheers m8.
>>
I really hope those aren't real.

I've liked penguin all this time because they haven't fallen for any of the le epic minimulism
>>
>>8098902
this oz cover would better suit something like lolita
>>
Author's name is in pale nimbus and the title is in romalian type.
>>
>>8098902
seeif you can isolate only the title with the font you want and feed the image into this:

https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

it should give you the exact name or whatever comes the closest to it.
>>
>>8098997
bruh
http://www.pocketpenguins.com/
>>
>>8099459
The shoes were silver in the book, not ruby,

A publishing house can't even get the cover right. Disgusting.
>>
>>8098902
the titles are in Miss Eaves, the body text in the books is Sabon.
>>
File: tumblr_mpmjvuQtyF1qb3mswo4_1280.jpg (137 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpmjvuQtyF1qb3mswo4_1280.jpg
137 KB, 800x1131
>>8101012
That's different. The kind of minimalism I hate is the shit that tries to incorporate elements of the story and it display it in a quirky 2clever4u fashion, much like OP's pic and pic related
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.