[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ i found a way to get audiobooks very cheaply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: audiobooks.jpg (124 KB, 445x500) Image search: [Google]
audiobooks.jpg
124 KB, 445x500
Hey, i read a lot of books every month (mostly audio books) and that can get expensive so i figure out a way for all of us
to get access to quality audio books for a very small price.

Basically i set up a patreon page and share the audio books that i buy and if you want to donate
i will use that money to buy more books and them i share them online so that everyone can have access to them.

So if 15 patreons donate 1 dollar, i can buy a audio book for 15 dollars and we all get a audio book by just spending 1 dollar each.

How do we choose the audio book?
If you are a patreon you can vote, the book that as the most votes that month gets bought and shared.
If we can reach a goal where we can buy more than one audio book a month then we make another vote and so on.

I will be sharing books on the patreon page regardless of your support, but if you support me we can all have more audio book that are not available for free online.

For now you can access this books that i bought. You won't find them online for free.

https://archive.org/details/LifeAtTheSpeedOfLight
https://archive.org/details/TheRapeOfNanking
https://archive.org/details/WorstJourneyInTheWorld_201605

Support me here, thanks for your help.

https://www.patreon.com/books_audiobooks_for_you?ty=h
>>
This probably breaks some TOS as it's basically piracy. Also, how do we now you won't just take the money and piss off?
>>
>>8098581
i just want cheap books i am not doing this for the money

15 dollar a book??? lool
>>
File: 1450998555145.jpg (171 KB, 1257x789) Image search: [Google]
1450998555145.jpg
171 KB, 1257x789
bump
>>
Why not just make an Amazon account with a fake email and then get a free trial from Audible?
>>
>>8098717
they require a valid credit card
>>
How exactly do you read audiobooks?
>>
>>8098564
>i read a lot of books every month
>(mostly audio books)
>read
>>>/trash/
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 425x282
>>8098731
Well so much for that idea
>>
>>8098755
use that brain to find ways to get audio books for free faget
>>
File: 4004-composite-photo.jpg (2 MB, 2760x2034) Image search: [Google]
4004-composite-photo.jpg
2 MB, 2760x2034
bump
>>
>tfw you produce audiobooks for a living

muh paycheck
>>
I already get mine free. It's called
P R I V A T E
R
I
V
A
T
E
>>
Why wouldn't you just torrent audiobooks?
>>
>>8098889
This
>>
File: 1453252198885.jpg (2 MB, 2856x3901) Image search: [Google]
1453252198885.jpg
2 MB, 2856x3901
>>8098889
>>8098931
i do, but some of them are not online genius
and this is only for those who are not available for free.
>>
>All the money pledge here will be used for my research finding books/audio books.
>The more people are pledging the more books/audio books i will be able to find every month.

proofread that shit jesus christ
also reported
>>
>>8098564
Nobody cares fagget
>I read a lot of books
>audiobooks
>read
Lol faget
>>
>>8100195
Oh shit my life is ruined, consequenses will never be the same
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.