[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ I'm ordering some books on Amazon and need 4 more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (626 KB, 1054x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
626 KB, 1054x1500
Hey /lit/ I'm ordering some books on Amazon and need 4 more bucks to fill the free shipping got any books for that price that are good?
>>
>>8094653
Buy Prime you retard.
>>
>>8094664
I would but I don't even buy from Amazon that often about four times a year so it's not really worth it for me
>>
>>8094664

>using Amazon
>>
File: morality_man.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
morality_man.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>buying from amazon
>>
>>8094687
>overpaying
>>
close enough
http://www.amazon.com/Candide-Voltaire/dp/1503253791/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464474492&sr=1-2&keywords=voltaire+candide
>>
>>8094691

Your personal embarassments remain, in order,

1) using amazon, and

2) paying.
>>
>>8094689
buying? can get most books used for like £$0.50 with prime you can get yourself a librarys worth of good used books for less than 10.00
>>
>>8096483
>get yourself a librarys worth of good used books for less than 10.00
in what do you submerge them to get rid of the ghastly fact that subUbermensch have touched it?

fun and cool jokes aside, I'm literally asking: how do you make peace with the fact that you'll never know for sure that the previous owner hadn't done anything dubious using those books, or that they didn't have some medical condition like HPV that they'd infected the paper with?
>>
>>8096511
(although then again I guess subUbermensch also flip the pages of the displayed books that I regularly buy from physical bookstores, so I don't personally have much on you)
>>
>>8094687
>>8094689
>>8096234
Why? What's the issue with Amazon?
>>
Used book stores are cancerous atleast the one by my house is, shitty selection, kids studying all the time, average condition with retailer sticker on the back, almost all penguins or shitty college/highschool trade in editions, and $5-10 to boot.

no thanks, i payed $10 for a chaucer and that was the last thing i wanted to do with the place.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.