[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
think of a good author did you think of a woman? didnt think so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Tulips.jpg (606 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606 KB, 1024x768
think of a good author

did you think of a woman?

didnt think so
>>
lmao
>>
>>8093073
mah nigga
>>
Woah that's a nice party trick anon, thanks for sharing!
>>
Great thread
>>
awesome

+5 points if you thought of a white male
+10 points if a white male born before 1900
+15 points if a white male born before 1900 writing about female protagonists
>>
>>8093073
Flannery O'Connor, though I know this is a bait thread
>>
OP is the literary equivalent of the dude who flipped the water bottle.
>>
>>8093121
you dont have to pretend to be contrary.. you know that... right? You wont get any + meme points
>>
>>8093127
you dont have to pretend to be contrary to contrarians.. you know that... right? You wont get any + meme points
>>
File: 7ml6v37.jpg (45 KB, 599x718) Image search: [Google]
7ml6v37.jpg
45 KB, 599x718
>>8093073
>>
Chinese moot should juts rename every board /v/tv/pol/
>>
>>8093121
This fucking board and Flannery O'Connor. It's either her or that charlatan Woolf. Every thread you people namedrop these two hacks. It's like people trying to defend themselves against racism by bringing up that one black friend they had in university. /lit/ might like to meme about Faulkner but O'Connor is the true peddler of mediocre corncobby chronicles. Wise Blood is one of the worst novels I've ever read. Mrs. Dalloway was a boring, insular, bourgeois ditty about petty emotions (really the only thing women write about).
>>
>>8093237
fuck off roastie.
>>
>>8093254
I momentarily forgot about /r9k/
>>
>>8093260
dont you have a tinder date roast?
>>
File: 1440939917595.jpg (28 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
1440939917595.jpg
28 KB, 425x329
>>8093269
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.