[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he was alive, do you think Pynchon would be proud of PTA's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: inherent-vice-book-cover.jpg (242 KB, 612x939) Image search: [Google]
inherent-vice-book-cover.jpg
242 KB, 612x939
If he was alive, do you think Pynchon would be proud of PTA's Inherent Vice?
>>
he was in the movie nip nuts
>>
But I am alive, man! Woah! A banana? I'm high, dude! Remember the Sixties? Heady decade, man. Groovy, though. We were gonna change things... Then it all wento H-E-double-hockey-sticks, you know? Bummer. The Reagan Eighties were tough for me, 's why I didn't write much. LSD opens your mind, man, and it makes you realize that the world can be a real messed up place sometimes. Welp, time to light this hash cigarette and weedle on out of here. Weedle's a Pokémon. Try to keep up.
>>
But I am alive, man! Woah! A banana? I'm high, dude! Remember the Sixties? Heady decade, man. Groovy, though. We were gonna change things... Then it all wento H-E-double-hockey-sticks, you know? Bummer. The Reagan Eighties were tough for me, 's why I didn't write much. LSD opens your mind, man, and it makes you realize that the world can be a real messed up place sometimes. Welp, time to light this hash cigarette and weedle on out of here. Weedle's a Pokémon. Try to keep up.
>>
>>8091684
>Welp, time to light this hash cigarette and weedle on out of here. Weedle's a Pokémon. Try to keep up.

with this you transcend mere pastiche, thrusting boldly into the realm of genuine parody. well done anon. 10/10
>>
once the nigger was a nigger. and stole bike Come on guys And this nigger loves the dink this is racist ate some watermalon A gigantic ass. and tongued anuses. holy shit that ID And a little fairy im a fag Stinky fucking Chinaman Penetrated a chicken Smoke weed everyday yolo swaggin hard I FUCKING WINRAR This is lolz Zero do get! but then dolan fucked my mom my plump spermfuck in my ass oozed with gains rodger is die. Only three words and I regret. i cant read I just FARTED. not raping dogs meanwhile obama and or eating shit. was difficult for nigger nigger nigger fat fucking faggot Eating my balls with a fork but irregardles it but its ok nigger nigger nigger i have tourrettes also nigger nigger has raped us Interior crocodile alligator in lieu of we nigger now yes... in the nigger tube dicking accumulate Yank my asswart did you know, but lit/ pls Major rager dyslexic, poor prose nigger nigger nigger, it was done. lived happily ever my password is n1663rlover I was phone anyone been published? shiggy diggy biggy Please rape my Back to tumblr hitler was innocent. nigger nigger nigger but anyways, I always liked mary love the ass ate my father love the tits nigger nigger nigger dont drive drunk violated the law come original kike don't forget, nigger. Suddenly a grey Fox found a nietzsche is kill with my mom infinite emo choruses was so illiterate after my enema, Sylvia Plath was i even died. the end
>>
>>8091684
>>8091711
>Ywn read a novel written by Pynchon if he had grown up in the 90's
>>
File: 1454783029809.jpg (6 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
1454783029809.jpg
6 KB, 207x243
>>8091684
>>
>>8091670
it's one of the best film adaptations of a book ever so probably. shame he didn't live to see it.
>>
>>8091684
Pynchon? Is that you?
>>
>>8092542
Thomas Pynchon isn't dead. In fact I'm currently writing my next novel.
>>
>>8092550
I bet it sucks and it's about gay buttsex or something
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.