[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make my sister move on after the death of her husband.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I want to make my sister move on after the death of her husband. He died 5 years ago, but she keeps denying herself the opportunity to love again, and that despite she is a beautiful woman and is only 33 years old. I liked her husband and I know that they respected each other when he was alive, but I really feel she would benefit from start going out again, maybe seeing other people.

Although I know that literature alone is not the answer here, still I would like to talk to her and present her some passages of poetry or prose like the following:

Love Sonnet LXXXIX

When I die, I want your hands on my eyes:
I want the light and the wheat of your beloved hands
to pass their freshness over me once more:
I want to feel the softness that changed my destiny.

I want you to live while I wait for you, asleep.
I want your ears still to hear the wind, I want you
to sniff the sea's aroma that we loved together,
to continue to walk on the sand we walk on.

I want what I love to continue to live,
and you whom I love and sang above everything else
to continue to flourish, full-flowered:

so that you can reach everything my love directs you to,
so that my shadow can travel along in your hair,
so that everything can learn the reason for my song.

Do you guys have any excerpts to contribute?
>>
>>8090499
You can be honest here, are you trying to fuck your sister OP?
>>
>>8090499
>beautiful woman
>33 years old
>>
>>8090503
Doesn't seem like it. OP seems 28-ish and this would be an unusual dynamic.
>>
>>8090503
>You can be honest here, are you trying to fuck your sister OP?

Actually no. She is like myself, blond with blue eyes. She is pretty, but I don’t feel attraction…maybe she is too similar to me, same genes, etc. I am more into Latina girls or Asian girls (you know, that Vietnamese sort of girls). And I already have a girlfriend.
>>
>>8090512
>OP seems 28-ish

Jesus, spot on!

Congratulations.
>>
>>8090519
Dude, it is too direct, and it really depends on how well you knew her husband. Such attribution may appear blasphemous. It's not bad, by the way.
>>
>>8090499
You've inspired me to ironically hit on my sister just to piss her off. Except I can't cuz the rents would get pissed and I wouldn't have a PLACE TO LIVE!
>>
Just have sex with her already.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.