[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to the women of /lit/: "Do you not know that you are Eve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: five-women_ulania-crop.jpg (67 KB, 980x330) Image search: [Google]
five-women_ulania-crop.jpg
67 KB, 980x330
to the women of /lit/:

"Do you not know that you are Eve? The judgment of God upon this sex lives on in this age; therefore, necessarily the guilt should live on also. You are the gateway of the devil; you are the one who unseals the curse of that tree, and you are the first one to turn your back on the divine law; you are the one who persuaded him whom the devil was not capable of corrupting; you easily destroyed the image of God, Adam. Because of what you deserve, that is, death, even the Son of God had to die."
>>
>>8087126
oh fuck off you sad little twerp

signed,
the women of /lit/
>>
>>8087126
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>8087126
the first to explore! eve was the first female scientist, like mary curie
>>
jk
>>
>>8087126
> shunning the Gynocentric volkisch pagan faith of yr aryan ancestors to worship a dead kike on a stick

May the all-mother have mercy on you
>>
>>8087126
We all deserve to die.
Humans are despicable creatures.
Children are ok. But they will change.
>>
>>8087158
Oh good, the neckbeards are here.
>>
File: Stbrigidsmirks.png (133 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
Stbrigidsmirks.png
133 KB, 214x300
>410+1606
>Latin Christianity
>>
>>8087126
seek help

>>8087147
>like mary curie
nice analogy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.