[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where the fuck can I read this fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ulysses.jpg (16 KB, 411x504) Image search: [Google]
ulysses.jpg
16 KB, 411x504
where the fuck can I read this fucker
>>
The library...
>>
>>8085785
my parents smoked a lot of crack when I was a kid. sold a bunch of my library books for some fucking reason. tried explaining it to the library but they didn't even believe me
>>
eBooks are also a choice.
>>
It's a pretty well known book, I'd bet if you go to your nearest library or bookstore, they'd have it.
>>
This is the entirety of Ulysses with complete annotations for all the references you may or may not get, I recommend it to anyone who wants to read it

http://www.joyceproject.com/
>>
>>8085792
im a broke bastard right now, only have a phone, not even internet to use. poorfag life is sad
>>
>>8085790
What in the fuck. Find a different library?
>>
>>8085790
>my parents smoked a lot of crack
>sold a bunch of my library books for some fucking reason
Probably so they could buy crack.
>>
>>8085796
many thanks friend, may the sun never shine too brightly in your eyes
>>
>>8085802
Hurr fucking Durr
>>
>>8085782
I don't know if you know this but all of Joyce's works are free, they went public domain a fee years ago, you just have to use google.
>>
>>8085802
>>8085821
[kek]
>>
Why the fuck are you asking us how to operate like a normal human being?

Do you honestly think you'll be able to appreciate Ulysses if you're too stupid to find the book?
>>
>>8085841
Please Anon, Don't lash out so heavily against OP. He's probably not the brightest bulb but going out of your way to post this shows somethings up with you or you're very passionate about Ulysses.
>>
>>8085841
lazy != stupid
>>
>>8085878
Yeah, except that's wrong. Laziness is a symptom of stupidity. Do you really think a true division exists between the rich and the poor, the elite and the pleb? You'd be wrong. The only true failing is when one is too lazy to pick up the book and thereby becomes stupid through inaction.
>>
>>8085782
My diary.
>>
>>8085824
http://www.geoffwilkins.net/wiki/Ulysses.pdf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.