[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his catchphrase again, /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 223x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 223x270
What's his catchphrase again, /lit/?
>>
gabba gabba hey
>>
> acid-green
> sez
>>
File: GabboGP1.gif (21 KB, 443x500) Image search: [Google]
GabboGP1.gif
21 KB, 443x500
>>
>>8084433
Kek
>>
>>8084423
Bananas!
kek kek kek
>>
poo poo! negro dick!

weed! xD
>>
Imagine Pynchon wearing a strap on next to his normal dick so he can fuck your boipussy with two dicks at once and, being the little slut you are, with your classic French maid outfit and black eyeliner; now running from involuntary tears falling out of your eyes, moan and coo gently as he slowly moves backwards and forwards, opting to savor every moment. With one eye he watches you flaccid cock as it oozes all over the inside of your skirt; a sight which relieves him: the removal of this image and its replacement with the erect cock would mean danger for all.
>>
Lick lick lick ma balls
>>
WHACKITY, SHMACKITY, POSTMODERNITY DOO! I LOVE ESOTERIC MATH JOKES, HOW ABOUT YOU?!
>>
Imagine reading Gravity's Rainbow and having to be all like "damn, Thomas Pynchon, you fuckin' intelligent, all influential with your tight prose and horrific erotic scatological passages. I would totally read your stuff, both at /lit/'s recommendation and of my own free will." when all you really want to do is read another Hemingway or McCarthy novel in your study. Like seriously imagine having to read that shit and not only sit in that chair while Thomas Pynchon flaunts his disgusting, depraved ideas at you, the referential and flowing prose barely concealing the awful images playing in head, and just sit there, word after word, sentence after sentence, reading through his loathsome novel. Not only having to think of his monstrous buck toothed fucking visage but his haughty self aware attitude as every academic scholar and smartass on /lit/ praises him with HE'S IN THE WESTERN CANON and DAMN, THOMAS PYNCHON WRITES LIKE *THAT*?? because most of them actually haven't taken it upon themselves to sit there and watch his degenerate fucking mindset contort into types of horrors and hellishly disgusting visions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of classics and satisfying literary works and later philosophical texts for your ENTIRE READING CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of 4chan. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the glistening log of shit that's sliding down this literally who character's throat as he sucks it down, while Pynchon is smugly assured that you have paid him money to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what she calls himself)" literary intellect, the beauty he worked so hard for with excessive reading for decades. And then the flip to the next page, and you know you could kill every single buck toothed and elderly fucking new yorker before the manhattan police could wrestle you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking /lit/izen. You're not going to lose your future bragging rights in threads over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>8084568
Lmao
>>
>>8084568
pasta?

Anyway, I read Pynchon to masturbate to, the prose and math jokes are all just bonus :)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.