[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>match qt on tinder >"you talk so well and you use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1458279210144.jpg (118 KB, 717x893) Image search: [Google]
1458279210144.jpg
118 KB, 717x893
>match qt on tinder
>"you talk so well and you use such nice words anon"
>"yea im actually a writer"
>"wow thats really cool"
>she unmatches me the next day

What went wrong /lit/?
>>
>>8084409
you went to the wrong board firstly

As if you expect to find fillet mignon at 7-11
>>
>>8084409
Did you refuse when she asked to see your writing? Or if you had been published? And also "using nice words" can be code for "you sound like an elitist prick".
>>
she discovered the pseudonym you publish bestiality eroticism on amazon with
>>
>>8084409
writing is for nerds
>>
>>8084409
anything beyond surface level chatter, humor, and asking them to meet-up is seen as desperate i'm pretty sure
>>
>>8084420
you're completely off the mark
>>8084443
this is closer
>>8084444
this is on the money

adding this:
>the next day
waited too long son, strike while the iron is hot
>>
>>8084409
You didn't ask her out.

How many likes do you think she gets per day? Why would she wait for you?
>>
>>8084461
>>8084461
this
op you fucking dickless baboon
>>
>>8084409
You sound like a beta faggot.
>>
>>8084468
hi stan
>>
>>8084468
Lmao stan's alive
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.