[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest mind of the 21st century? >It would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Karl Pilkington.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Karl Pilkington.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
Is this the greatest mind of the 21st century?

>It would be spiteful
>To put jellyfish in a trifle
>>
Get rid of em
>>
Is this guy actually retarded or does he just pretend to be
>>
>>8083481
He's dumb IRL, but plays it up for the cameras.
>>
>sluggage
>>
>>8084246
I saw in that one video where Will Self bullies him that he has an IQ of 85 or something. Kind of sad that people are constantly making fun of him to his face
>>
>>8085667
...what
>>
>>8085672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gefqams7w

Says at the end his IQ is 83
>>
>bloke with two heads got ran over
>that's the cheeky freak of the week?
>just thought it was interesting, he could've looked both ways
>>
>>8085667
I hate it when people other than Ricky bully Karl. Ricky and Karl are m8s that's why Karl takes the abuse, they're just fucking around.
>>
>>8085680

He's a master troll. Will Self is showing himself to be a right cunt, playing directly into Karl's narrative.
>>
>>8085667
>>8085680

It it me or is Will Self acting unnaturally cruel there? I've seen interviews of him and while he's a bit abrasive, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to act like that. I think maybe they told him to act like that for the show. Or maybe "muh Socrates dissatisfied" really is that much of a touchy subject for him.
>>
>>8085680
holy SHIT how haven't i seen this, KP x Will Self
>>
>>8085834
yeah, i'm pretty sure he's fucking with him
>>
If moths had eyes, would they be happier?
How do they know they're not dead?
Cavemen hunting for food,
But not before they style the hair on their head.
What would last longer in dinosaur times?
A blind man didn't stand a chance

Not with all them rocks about

I'd rather be a blind moth
>>
>>8085930
i genuinely like his poems
>>
>>8085834
Hes clearly doing it for show. The whole "measuring your thoughts" is a total gag.
>>
I never heard of Karl before my fiance told me to watch an idiot abroad because she told me it was like watching me go on vacation. I watched it and immediately went out and bought every book of his i could find because of how much I relate to him. Now I can't wait for the next book to come out.
Karl is my spirit animal.
>>
>>8083436

>'ead like a fuckin' orange
>>
>>8086159

I tried to get a friend to watch An Idiot Abroad because he liked travelling and I thought he would find it funny or interesting, but instead he just got really pissed at the show and said Karl was being really rude and unappreciative. He didn't see the humour in him.
>>
>>8085812
'there was this guy in the freak book, had 2 bodies..but only 1 face'
>>
>>8085991
it's really something when the phrase 'I'd rather be a blind moth' sort of half makes sense
>>
>>8085812

>3 legged juggler

gets me everytiem
>>
I don't know if it's bad or not but I think a lot like KP. It was very strange finding someone I legitimately agreed with and had basically the same outlook as.

I really don't want to sound like I think I am a beautiful special snowflake or anything, but every single person I know tells me I'm the only one that thinks like me and it, in some ways, is upsetting because I eventually just stopped sharing what I thought with other people.
>>
Karl Pilkington is a genuine person with a creative and brutally honest outlook on life. If he doesn't like something he doesn't like it. He's a real solid person.

Ricky is a pretentious infantile fedora. He's not really much smarter than Karl but he thinks he is because he trusts his own ego and collection of knowledge.
>>
>>8085667
Don't be too sad for him, he's a mutli-millionaire. I'm sure he'd rather be mocked by a few dickheads and minted than still be working as a producer.
>>
>>8083436
I genuinely think he's intelligent, more intelligent than fucking Ricky at least.
>>
>>8086995
Not sure if I would go that far, he's had more insight than Ricky and Steve on a few occasions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zduw1GXrGI
>>
>>8087007
>Not sure if I would go that far, he's had more insight than Ricky and Steve on a few occasions.

He has an insightful and original opinion on almost every topic we've seen him presented with, I can't say I've ever seen Ricky or Steve say anything insightful in my life.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.