[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought Petersburd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: petersburg[1].jpg (21 KB, 260x401) Image search: [Google]
petersburg[1].jpg
21 KB, 260x401
It seems really interesting. What should I expect?
>>
The third greatest masterpiece of 20th century prose.
>>
>>8081783

Nabokov, is this you?
>>
One of my top 10 books of all time. Nabokov praises it as one of the great modernist masterpieces he's read. I enjoyed it a lot. It's one of the few novels I've read more than once.
>>
Anyone ever notice how many threads we have of OP buying a book and then asking our opinion on it, without having read it yet? What goes through the brains of people like this? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask before buying?

Or how about actually reading the damn thing, and then make a thread what you thought of it, and ask for opinions?

I don't get these dumb threads.
>>
>>8081777
Scene with Apollon and Nikolai on the staircase, when one of them drops something and tries to pick it up, is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.