[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychology and CHemicals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1463026519952.jpg (47 KB, 244x350) Image search: [Google]
1463026519952.jpg
47 KB, 244x350
Hey guys, was just wondering where I can get started on reading actual info on molecules and interactions etc? I'd like to learn all about how the chemical symbols are created as well as how different effects to them can create something completely new.

I'm into research chemicals alot if that helps any. anything to just nudge me in the right direction of understanding more than just drugs
>>
You shouldn't take drugs. There are better ways to deal with parental neglect.
>>
>>8081372
Haha, start with a college general chemistry book and then read an organic chem book, make sure to do the associated labs to understand the material fully. After that you'll want to find a biochem textbook and probably some intro neuroscience and psychology (as a natural science, not social science) textbooks. If you work diligently, you should be done in about two years.
>>
>>8081405
Thanks for the legit reply. I'm a college student and was just trying to figure out what general sections I should actually be looking into. I've done quite a few years of psychology hence the title, but wanted to get more into chemistry since I have access to all the textbooks etc... Thanks :)
>>
>>8081372
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/chemistry/

These are all of the free chemistry classes MIT offers online. I reccomend doing Principals of Chem ('05) -> Organic Chem I ('05) -> Organic Chem II ('06)
>>
"The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world's important people. By your magic spell (φαρμαkεία) all the nations were led astray."
- Apocalypse 18:23
>>
>>8081471
that's about the usa btw
>>
File: twitpic-35.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
twitpic-35.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>8081472
I know. America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the world.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.