[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I reconcile Marxism, or any form of systematic government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: goodcontemporarylit.png (30 KB, 504x410) Image search: [Google]
goodcontemporarylit.png
30 KB, 504x410
How can I reconcile Marxism, or any form of systematic government really, while still adhering to the detachment from earthly things admonished by Chomei's "An Account of My Hut"?

"The flow of the river is ceaseless and its water is never the same. The bubbles that float in the pools, now vanishing, now forming, are not of long duration: so in the world are man and his dwellings."
>>
A Cunt of my Butt
>>
>>8081263
Marxism is not synonymous with Marxism-leninism
>>
>>8081388

>Queue the debate of twenty different people all arguing over what is and isn't Marxism
>>
praxis and theoria
>>
>>8081415
Whatever it is, it's retarded
>>
>>8081602
I agree, the more you understand it, the more retarded it sounds. While the jewish kibuc systen made it work, it took an extremely close knit, homogenic community with a clear goal to make it feasible. And even then it collapsed, due to the modern age.
Marxism was dead when it was concieved.
>>
>>8081276
lol
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.