[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where to start with burroughs, /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: urban teenager.jpg (217 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
urban teenager.jpg
217 KB, 600x501
where to start with burroughs, /lit/?
>>
File: Book-1-A-Princess-Of-Mars-1.jpg (1 MB, 958x1600) Image search: [Google]
Book-1-A-Princess-Of-Mars-1.jpg
1 MB, 958x1600
This. And then you can move on to the Tarzan series.
>>
>>8080062
junky
>>
I've read junky, and I really like it, but I'm not sure about reading Naked Lunch, at least now. It seems to be almost the same(just read foreword). Is my prediction right?
>>
>>8080062
Junky
Queer
Interzone
Naked Lunch
The Soft Machine
The Ticket That Exploded
Nova Express
The Cities of the Red Night
The Place of Dead Roads
The Western Lands

in that order
>>
>>8080914
Read the fucking book you imbecile you couldn't be more wrong REEEEEEE
>>
>>8080067
Fun fact: this man is filmmaker Wes Anderson's grandfather
>>
Start with the greeks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.