[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody read this version of Mein Kampf? Is it good? Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: kampf.jpg (29 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
kampf.jpg
29 KB, 400x430
Has anybody read this version of Mein Kampf? Is it good? Some editions are ruined with huge amounts of analysis and editors comments.

I'd like to know if this comes any close to the original and if it would be worth reading.
>>
Its 20€ in my local bookstore and probably the only copy of Mein Kampf that I'll ever get my hands on.

>>8079327
>>
>>8079333
German?
>>
>>8079540
Finnish
>>
>>8079333
>>8079830

then i would not recommend this edition. it's probably heavily censored, and impregnated with hidden messages of soviet propaganda
>>
>>8079835
Its said that this is the only Nazi-approved translation of Mein Kampf, translated by James Murphy. I'll read some parts of it tomorrow and see what its like.
>>
Yeah I also sometimes don't enjoy books with too much analysis or opening dialogue. Like with the 50th anniversary of Junky this sonofabitch Oliver Harris wants to spend 30-50 pages thinking he is so smart for knowing that Borroughs uses drug slang and shows you what it really means. Though you can figure it out on your own if you were ever a drug user or not retarded... I had to skip it after a while because he was making the book so dry that I was scared the actual book was going to be shitty. Turns out the book is good and Harris just knows how to make a good book seem fucking boring as shit.
>>
>>8079941
nigga what the fuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.