[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percentage of the cover price actually goes to the writer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Laura_001_2976719b.jpg (55 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Laura_001_2976719b.jpg
55 KB, 620x387
What percentage of the cover price actually goes to the writer? Or is it a one time pay not related to how good the book performs on the market?
>>
When fat chicks dress nice and wear a shitload of makeup, it almost makes you forget that they literally smell like my hot sweaty ass if they move slightly
>>
>>8079146
lol your ass smells like fat chicks
>>
>>8079142
Roughly 10-15%
>>
>>8079165
It does. The one time I ever almost went down on a fat girl (I got within 5 inches of it, but then backed away once I smelled it, and claimed I thought you can get throat cancer from it), later that night I went home and took a shit. I was really sweaty because I have huge, hairy, girthy thighs and a sick hairy ass, and I had my legs spread out on the shitter for a nice long session. Nothing had come out yet, when I suddenly smelled her pussy again. It was 100% identical to the smell of her pussy. My first instinct was to smell my fingers, to smell my shirt, to think of how her pussy stink got on me. But it wasn't her pussy. It was the exact smell of my sweaty gooch, bouncing off the toilet water and wafting up to me from between my spread legs.

It smelled exactly like her. It smelled like her back, her neck sweat, and the pussy I almost ate. It was a steely metal smell of dried man taint. The next time you smell a fat chick, just remember that you're sticking your nose right in my basket after I've been walking around in jeans on a hot summer day.
>>
>>8079199
>/lit/
>>
File: slowclap.jpg (25 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
slowclap.jpg
25 KB, 500x384
>>8079199
Masterful writing. Really felt like I was there.

I'd be interested in reading your Sword and Sorcery Trilogy or an excerpt thereof when it is complete.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.