[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 4 new books and dont know which one pick first.In which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: signs_of_springfield_50.jpg (36 KB, 700x539) Image search: [Google]
signs_of_springfield_50.jpg
36 KB, 700x539
I have 4 new books and dont know which one pick first.In which order(from best to worst) should i read them?

To Kill a Mockingbird
Pride and Prejudice
I, Robot
The Bicentennial Man

I did not read any of these authors before.
>>
>>8078418
Pride and Prejudice
Rest go in the trash if you want to be a serious reader in your life
>>
>>8078418
>Pride and Prejudice
Read it.
>To Kill a Mockingbird
Watch it.
>I, Robot
>The Bicentennial Man
Burn it.
>>
>>8078423
>>8078510

ignore these shitbirds

I've only read the two nonscifi works but:

TKAM
I, Robot
Pride and prejudice
Bicentennial man

desu Pride and prejudice is kind of meticulous, so good luck with that unless you're a huge fan of stately drama.

TKAM is probably my favorite book of all time which is why I put it first. I hope you get as much out of it as I did.

Never read Asimov but the wikipedia summary on I, Robot was pretty interesting.
>>
>>8078617
Oh hey reddit, didn't expect to see you around here, hows things?
>>
>>8078622

Good man, I'm doing well! Me and the hubby just finished our Hunger Games marathon last night.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.